~ 13 ~

Days later

Blake

" Are you listening to me?" Melody's voice brought me back to reality.

" Huh?"

" You weren't listening, were you?" She asked, making a straight face.

" Of course I was listening" I nervously laughed.

" Okay, tell me the last thing I said?" She crossed her arms.

" Uhhh... Cookies?"

" Seriously?" She sighed.

" Hey, I'm sorry, I know I wasn't listening but what were you saying?" I asked.

" Gosh, you're so impossible" she shook her head in disappointment.

" I'm sorry, okay?" I pleaded.

" Fine, I was saying that I really need your help with my maths homework" she said.

" But you do you know that we'll be submitting it next week, Monday" I told her.

" That's the thing, today's Friday and, i really don't understand a lot of the questions which are mainly based on equations and well you seem pretty good with equations" she told me.

" You know what... Fine, I'll help you with your homework"

" Thanks" she hugged me.

" You're welcome, so what do you say I come over to your house tomorrow"

" I'll be expecting you then" she smiled.

" Yeah"

As we kept talking by her locker , I noticed Zach and his friends walk through. We exchanged eye contact and gave each other a smile. The way he smiled at me really made my stomach tingly.

" Woah woah woah, is he really smiling at you?" Melody asked.

" What?"

" Don't act dumb girl, is Zach really smiling at you?" She asked again.

" Uhh... No...." I dragged my words.

" Do you have a crush on him?" She asked.

" Melody!!!!"

" Just answer my question or I'll ask him" she threatened me.

" Fine... Maybe I do ...like him?" I whispered to her. She squealed almost loudly but I had to use my hand to tone down her voice by putting it over her mouth.

" Shhh" I told her then she calmed down but still looked like a psych.

" Wait... You really like him?" She asked again.

" I believe you weren't deaf the time I said I do like him" I sassed.

" Omg, this is so epic.. does he know?"

" I don't have the intention on telling him, I've never done this before" I confessed.

" You two really look cute together tho" she smiled.

" Oh shut up and lets go wait for our moms" I blushed then we both left her locker side and walked outside where we saw other students waiting for their parents/guardians to pick them up.

~~

" Blake!!!" My mom called for the hundredth time. Groaning inwardly, I finally got my butt up my bed, left my room, walked down the stairs to answer her in the living room.

" Yes mom" I sighed.

" Go get dressed, we're going somewhere" she instructed happily.

" Where?" I asked.

" To the airport" she told me.

" Why?"

" We have to pick up a friend of mine who just landed in London" she said.

" Okayyyy? Where are the twins?" I asked.

" Mary's helping them get dressed" she plainly told me.

" Oh okay, I'll be right back then" I said then ran upstairs to my room to get dressed into some comfortable clothes. I touched a few of my curls then shrugged. I have no idea how to style it, so I'll be leaving it down.

I grabbed my phone then ran out to see my family already ready.

" Are you ready,Blake?" Harper asked.

" Sure thing, beautiful" I smiled.

" What about me?" Hayden whined.

" You're both beautiful" I laughed.

" Let's go girls" my mom said then we all got into the car .

" What about Mr Jones, mommy?" Hayden asked.

" I gave him the day off so I can at least drive today" she cracked her knuckles, turned on the car.

" Alright girls, seatbelts on" my mom instructed.

" Done" We all responded like soldiers which made us laugh at the end.

" Alright soldiers, let's roll" She said then drove out of the driveway and then we were out of the house.

" Can you please turn on the radio, mommy?" Harper asked sweetly.

" Yeah, I really wanna hear daddy's new song... I think the name was ... Goldie?... No silver?" Hayden scrunched up her face in confusion.

" It's Golden, girl" I said not able to control my laughter.

" Oh yeah... Golden, I really love that song"

" Then we're playing it" My mom said connecting the car's Bluetooth speaker to her phone then " Golden " came on.

" Yay!!!" The twins celebrated my raising their arms up.

" Oh kids" I shook my head then silently wished I was a kid again. Man, being a kid is fun.

~~

Airport

" We're here" my mom announced as we got to the airport. We all wore our sunglasses , cause you know... Paparazzi and fans.

" Look girls I really want you you all to stay by me okay, no one should strive out, okay?" She said.

" Okay" we all answered then got out of the car. Looking at the mass number of people, I sighed then held Harper's hand while my mom held Hayden's.

We walked in to the airport then got over to the waiting area.

" Stay put girls, my friend will soon be here"

" Where is the person?" Hayden asked.

" Coming" My mom plainly answered.

During the time of waiting, I took the opportunity to check out social media and it's the same thing. People going crazy over their idols and all. I checked to see if I had any text messages but my inbox was empty. Oh well. I really hope my mom's friend will come in quickly cause my feet were starting to hurt me like crazy.

" Hello girls" a familiar voice said behind us.

We all looked back and my eyes widened with surprise. Before you know it....

" DAD!!!"

~~~~~

A/n: So Harry's back from Italy, how amazing is that? Thanks for reading, don't forget to turn that sad star to a "Golden" one. Love you guys. Don't forget to stay safe and healthy.