~ 6 ~

A/n: Thanks for 80 reads in a space of 5 days. Enjoy your reading.

Dedicated to: bailey7040

~~~~

Blake

"Watermelon sugar high... watermelon sugar high..."

I raised my head up to see who was singing and behold, it was the girl next to me. I saw how serious she looked with her scribbling. We were in art class and sadly, Melody had Maths.

" Hey" I whispered to her. Looking up at me, she gave me a little smile.

" Hi" she said back.

" Uhmm... Sorry to bother you but are you... A fan?" I asked.

" Huh?" She asked, confused.

" I mean, are you a fan of Harry Styles?" I asked.

" Well...yeah, I'm actually a die hard fan" she chuckled which made me smile.

" Why'd you ask?" She asked.

" No reason, I just overheard you singing watermelon sugar, so I decided to ask you" I shrugged.

" Oh"

" By the way, I'm Blake" I introduced myself.

" Gwen" she replied casually.

" Love your name" I smiled.

" Thanks, yours too" she smiled.

" Okay students, time to submit your scribbles" The art teacher, Miss Winnie informed us.

" What did you scribble?" Gwen asked.

" I actually scribbled a picture of my da... I mean Harry Styles" I said quickly, showing it to her.

" Aww, that's so beautiful... I actually scribbled a picture of nature" she said.

" That's so cool... Let's submit our works" I said then the both of us stood up and submitted our works to the teacher and with that, the last bell rang. Finally, school's over.

" I guess it's time to go home" Gwen told me, hanging her back across her shoulders.

" Oh, it's okay... I guess till tomorrow then" I said.

" I hope so" she nodded then ran outside.

I walked over to my locker, put my books in place, until...

" Hey!!!"

I shrieked out dramatically, turned around and saw Melody laughing her butts off.

" Seriously?"

" Nice to see you again, girl" she said, regaining herself.

" I see you wanna kill me huh?"

" Maybe" she shrugged.

Shaking my head, I closed my locker and locked it.

" Let's go" I said, walking ahead of her.

" Are you mad at me" she said, following me behind.

" Maybe"

" Hey, I'm sorry for scaring you like that, I hope I'm forgiven"

" You're lucky I'm a good person" I said, crossing my arms.

" Aww, thanks" she hugged me then we walked over to the benches to wait for our parents. I wasn't really sure if my mom was coming to pick me up, so I took out my phone and texted her. Few minutes later, a text came back from her.