~ 28 ~

Andrew

I was scrolling through social media for a while when I heard a ringtone. I stood up from the couch and began to trace the sound. Leaving my room, I finally found out that it was coming from Brianna's room. I carefully went in careful not to wake Brianna up.

Finally, I found out that it was coming from Blake's purse. Silly girl left her purse in the kid's room.

I opened up her purse, took out her phone and saw that it was her mom that calling. Dear God.

After a while of hesitation, I finally answered her phone.

" Hello Blake" I could hear her mom's voice from the other end of the line.

" Uhmm.... This is Andrew,Mrs Styles" I politely replied.

" Oh hello, Andrew, what about Blake ?" She asked.

" Uhmm... She kind of fell asleep with all the babysitting" I told her.

" She's asleep?"

" Yes ma'am, don't worry she's okay, I can wake her up if you want me to" I told her.

" It's okay, I trust you, I was just calling to check up on her but since she's asleep, then it's no problem cause besides she's been lacking sleep for a while now" she said.

" Really?" I asked.

" Yeah" she answered. " Anyways, I've got to go now, lots of work awaits for me"

" Alright, bye Mrs Styles"

" Bye" she said then ended the call.

I kept her phone back into her purse then walked back into my room where the sleeping beauty was already awoken.

" Glad you're awake, my princess" I laughed.

" Did I fall asleep?" She asked, still feeling a bit sleepy.

" Oh you did, and I had to carry you all the way up here" I said.

" I thought I heard my phone ring" she said.

" Yeah, your mom called"

" What? What'd she say?" She asked panickly.

" Relax, she just called to check on you and I told her you were asleep"

" Oh... okay" she relaxed a bit then smiled.

" Is Brianna awake?" She asked.

" Not yet" I said.

" Oh okay" she nodded. After a moment, I heard her stomach growl and by the way she looked, she appeared a bit embarrassed.

" I'm sorry about tha.."

" It's okay, come on, I know you're hungry, right?" I asked and she nodded.

" Alright then, I guess I'll make you then"  I told her. I held out her hand for me to take and the sleepy girl took it then stood up. She stumbled a bit but I was swift enough to catch her.

" Thanks" she thanked me.

" I guess you're still sleepy, come on" I told her then carried her bridal style.

" Thanks again" she mumbled into my chest which made me smile without her noticing.

I carried her out of my room, walked all the way down to the kitchen where I placed her carefully on one of the stools.

Immediately, I got to work and at the end, I ended up making sandwiches for her. I looked over at Blake and saw her playing with her fingers.

" Here you go" I passed the plate of sandwiches over to her.

" Thank you, Andrew" she thanked me.

" You're welcome, Blake" I smiled back at her.

**

Blakely

After a while, I finished up with the sandwiches. Who knew Andrew could make food? I chuckled a bit then stood up from the stool and placed my plate in the sink then washed it immediately. After that, I walked over to the sitting room.

" Uhmm...what's the time?" I asked him.

" 7:30 pm, why?" He asked.

" Ah geez, it's time I go home" I told him.

" Awww, I was kinda enjoying your company" he whined.

" Well, school's tomorrow and I have to get prepared for school and also for a test" I said. " By the way, are my clothes dried up yet?" I asked.

" I guess they should be, lemme bring them for you" he said, going upstairs with me following him behind.

He gave me back my dried clothes and immediately, I got changed in them but the sweet smell of his cologne didn't leave my body and I smiled to it.

I put my hair in place, grabbed my purse and walked out of his room.

" I guess I should call the driver" I sighed, bringing out my phone but Andrew stopped me.

" Actually, I was thinking of dropping you off at your house" he told me.

" I don't wanna stress you" I said.

" I insist, Blake" he said and later on, I agreed.

We woke a sleeping Brianna up then Andrew carried her all the way down to the car outside. He placed her in the back seat then helped me out with the passenger door.

" Thank you" I smiled then got in. Then he jogged over to the driver's side, got in and before you know it, we were out of the driveway.

**

He pulled up in front of my house and immediately, the both of us got out and walked towards each other.

" Thanks for helping me babysit, Brianna" he thanked me.

" No need to thank me, just helping out a friend" I shrugged and I could notice his expression change a bit then back to a happy face.

" So till tomorrow?"

" Yep" I nodded.

Before I went in, he pulled me in for a hug.

" Goodnight, Blake" he said as we pulled away from each other

" Night, Andrew" I smiled then went back into the house.