~ 27~

Blake

"...and they lived happily ever after...the end" I said as I finished the whole story for little Brianna. I looked over at her and saw that she was already asleep. Awww.

I pulled the covers over her and gave her a little kiss on the forehead. Then I walked out of her room, closing the door behind me gently.

I walked back downstairs and saw Andrew sitting on the couch, with his phone in the hand.

" Hey" I greeted as I sat next to him. Looking up at me, he gave off a little smile.

" Hey, how's Bri?" He asked.

" She's asleep all thanks to me for reading her a story" I smiled victoriously.

" Lemme guess, she asked you to read the princess and the pea to her?"

" How did you know that?"

" Cause one, she's my sister and two, that's literally her favorite book" he sassed.

" Are you trying to sass me because I asked a simple question?" I asked

" So what if I am? What are you going to do about it?" He asked.

" This..." I grabbed a pillow and hit him in the face with it. " That's what I'm going to do" I hissed.

" Did you just hit my face with a throw pillow?"

" So what if I did? What are you going to do about it?" I used his words against him. Thank you so much uncle Lou for being my sassy mentor.

" Oh no you didn't" he grabbed a pillow and attempted to hit me but luckily for my reflexes, I dodged it immediately.

" Ah" I mocked, poking my tongue at him.

" That's it" he grabbed me by my waist then carried me up.

" Hey put me down this instant" I said, not too loud enough to wake Brianna.

" No" he firmly said then began to walking out through the back door and before you know it, we were near the poolside. He has a pool?!?!?!

" I'm going to kick you where the sun doesn't shine, if you don't put me down now" I threatened.

" Is that threat?" He asked.

" No, it's a compliment... Now put me down you idiot" I tried kicking him but I guess he was a bit enduring.

" Alright" he walked over to the pool, with me still on his shoulder.

" Wait...wait... wait....." Before I could say anything else, I felt my whole body splash into the cold pool.

Then I stood up, still in the water.

" You monster..." I glared at him.

" What? You said I should put you down... I obeyed your orders your highness" he did a stupid bow then laughed out loud.

" You've made me so wet" I almost yelled.

" Such a drama queen" he mumbled to himself.

" I heard that, you fool" I glared at him again.

" Glad you have ears" he sassed. I rolled my eyes at him. Eventually, I got myself out of the pool with my whole body dripping wet.

" I hate you" I told him.

" The feeling's mutual, babe" he told me. " Now come on, let's get you changed"

" Got any girl outfit?" I asked.

" No, but I do have an outfit" he winked . I rolled my eyes then we both got inside with my teeth chattering and me getting goosebumps all over my body.

We walked upstairs to his room which was surprisingly arranged.

" Here" he said, handing me one of his outfits that sure appeared comfy.

I took it without saying anything. I could feel him staring at me but I was too mad to care.

" No thank you?" He asked.

" For what? Dropping me in the pool?" I asked and I could hear him sigh.

I kept the clothes on the bed, then looked at him still standing.

" Uhmm... Get lost?"

" Oh right" he facepalmed in realization then got out while I got changed into his comfy but baggy clothes.

I held my wet clothes and walked out of the room where I saw him at the hallway probably texting someone.

" Hey, where's the dryer" I asked him, making him look up at me and immediately, I noticed his eyes trail up and down my body.

" What's the matter, perv?" I smirked.

" Uhhh...you look amazing in my clothes, you should probably wear some again." He smirked. I rolled my eyes then stomped my foot on the ground.

" Where's the dryer?"

" Don't worry, I'll help you out with the dryer" he said taking my clothes and walking into the laundry room where he put.my clothes in the dryer then activated it.

" Let's go downstairs" he grabbed my hand then we walked back to the living room.

" Uhmm, do you want to watch movie?" He asked.

" I don't know... Your choice" I told him then he took up the remote and changed the channel into some football game.

" And I'm out" I told him about to leave.

" Nope, you're watching this with me , you said my choice so this is it" he dragged me back.

" Ugh... I swear next time I won't allow you make a decision again." I said and he just chuckled.

And that was how we began to watch the football game that I wasn't paying any attention too. After a while, I felt a little bit drowsy and dizzy.

**

Andrew

I felt a weight on my shoulder. Turning my head, I saw Blake resting her head on my shoulder and she probably looks like she was sleeping. I paused the game then scooped her up from the couch then walked upstairs to my room since the guest room still needed to be put in place.

I layed her down on my bed then pulled the covers over her. For a while, I stared at her and noticed how beautiful she was. She was extremely cute. Not knowing what came over me, I gave her a little kiss on the forhead then sat on my bedside couch, watching over her like some sort of guardian angel.

What was going with me? Why do I feel so relaxed each time I'm with her even though sometimes we can be like the cat and dog.

I looked her again.

Do I like Blake? I felt my heart leap when I looked at her again

Then I was convinced... I do like Blake.