~ 23 ~

Monday

Blake

" Bye Mom" Melody and I waved goodbye as my mom drove out of the school's parking lot.

" I guess it's welcome back to Monday, I guess" Melody sighed.

" Yeah, let's go in" I chuckled.

We pushed through the huge glass doors and immediately, everyone's eyes fell on us. Within the blink of an eye, everyone ran towards me and gathered. They were all fangirling around me.

" Can i have an autograph?" I heard  someone say.

" Please Blake , come to my place today" another person said. Okay this is way beyond weird.

" Calm down guys " I tried to say but the commotion didn't allow me to hear a thing.

" Come on" Melody grabbed my hand and we managed to escape the crowd but running off to a random class and locking it but with all that, it didn't stop the crowd from following us.

" Okay, what the hell was that?" Melody asked breathlessly.

" I think it was when everyone knew who I was that Friday night" I said.

" Ah geez... So I guess this was the attention you were talking about?" She asked.

" Uh huh" I nodded.

" So how are we gonna survive today?" She asked.

" To be honest, I really don't know... But let's just see how things turn out." I said.

" Alright"

We stayed in the class for a while until the bell was rang. Oh thank God. I sighed in relief as the crowd began to go their respective classes.

" I guess the coast in clear, let's go" Melody said.

Carefully, we walked out of the class, checking sideways if we'd see any other crazy person that might chase us.

" Alright, let's go to class" I breathed out then we went over to our class, Geography.

Going into the class, everyone's eyes focused on us especially our teacher, Mr Maxwell

" You're late to class" he told us.

" But it's just three minutes" I said, looking at my watch.

" Whatever, just go to your seat" he instructed us .

" With all due respect, Mr Maxwell... You really don't have to regard Blake like that" a girl said from the back of the class and immediately everyone turned to look at her.

" What do you mean, Kylie?" Mr Maxwell asked.

" Can't you see Blake is literally the daughter of one of the most famous popstars,Harry styles?"

Mr Maxwell looked at us and immediately, I hung my head low, letting my free curls cover up my face.

" Is that so?" He asked.

" Yeah" everyone replied. Seriously?

" Wow, never knew I'd have a celebrity in my class" he smiled.

" Ah geez" I heard Melody whisper to herself.

" Can we sit now?" I asked.

" Sure thing, Blake you can go ahead and take your seats" he told Melody and I . Thanking him, we walked back to our seats even though everyone still fixed their eyes on me.

" Hey, can I get an autograph?" Tamara, one of my classmates said as she handed out a book to me. Looking down at the book, I saw it was a book that was dedicated to my dad.

I looked up at her and she gave me an eager smile. Sighing in tiredness, I took out my black pen and signed on the book then handed it back to her.

" Thank you ,you're the best" she smiled.

" I guess you're welcome" I smiled back awkwardly. I wasn't used to this.

The classes went by pretty fast- from Maths, Biology, Chemistry, but not without my classmates trying to get my attention even though I tried so hard to avoid them.

It was already time for break and I was really scared of going into the cafeteria.

" I really don't think I can go in, Mel" I told Melody.

" What's up?" She asked.

" Can't you see how everyone's trying to get my attention. Something I hate so much" I said .

" Well, you have to eat something...and don't worry you'll be fine" She shrugged. I let out a sigh then nodded.

We went into the noisy cafeteria and immediately,everywhere became dead silent with everyone's eyes on me.

" I take back what I said" Melody said.

" Melody!!!"

I gave everyone an awkward smile. Then immediately, the whole cafeteria was filled up with screams, clapping and excitement.

Melody grabbed my hand and we both walked to our usual spot and almost everyone rushed over to us.

" Heyyyy" I weirdly greeted .

" Omg, can I get an autograph?" Someone asked.

" Can I have a picture with you?" Another asked.

" I love your Dad so much!!!" Someone screamed out loud. Woah, calm down sister.

" Please can I give you a kiss?" Someone creepily asked.

" No!!!" I yelled, already out of my mind.

" Please guys, can I just have a moment of peace?" I asked and at that time everyone calmed down.

" Clear out of the way" a familiar voice said and everyone was divided themselves into two sections, then Lyla and her friends appeared from the crowd.

" Hello Blake" she greeted me with an unusual smile. Melody and I shared eye contact and she shrugged.

" What do you want?" I crossed my arms.

" Well... You see we actually came to see how you were doing" Jasmine answered.

" Yeah so how are you?" Nadia asked.

" Well this is the first time, you three are actually being nice and I really acknowledge your fake attitude, now tell me what do you really want?" I asked.

" We wanted to ask if you'd love to see with us at our table" Lyla replied, playing with her hair.

" Why?"

" You know... I really thought about the way I normally treat you then I discovered that it was wrong of me" she smugly said.

" Look Lyla, don't ever think I'd let you associate with me because of my dad's status cause that's just wrong"

" No no no, that's not why" she shook her head vigorously.

" Then what?"

" Actually because... I.... I... Uh...."

" Let me just tell you... Maybe when you find a reason why? I'd consider you" I grabbed my bag.

" Let's sit somewhere else, Melody... Have a nice day Lyla"

*****

Guess who's finally in the US... This gal. I kinda wrote half of this chapter in the plane since I became so bored. Thanks for reading anyways. Don't forget to vote and comment.