~ 3 ~

Blake

School went by really fast which was a bit sad for me because I was actually enjoying my first day here.

" So who's picking you up from school?" I asked Melody .

" Probably my mom, I just hope she isn't caught up at work" she said as we sat on a bench waiting for our families to pick us up.

" What happens when she's caught up with work?"

" It depends though, but anytime she's super busy, she picks me up 30 minutes after the closing hour and it's really tiring"

" Oh I see, maybe you should text her to know if she'll be coming early" I suggested.

" That's a great idea" she said, then brought out her phone from her bag.

Four minutes later.

" She's caught up at work" she breathed out.

" Oooh that's to bad" I nodded.

" Yeah"

Then I heard a horn and my mom's car was parked in the parking lot.

" Oh crap, it's time to go home" we both stood up.

" Oh"

" Maybe we could drop you off at your house so that we don't have to wait longer for your mom" I said.

" Really?"

" Yeah"

Then we walked over to the car and to my surprise, it wasn't my mom that came for me, it was actually the driver, Jones.

" Jones?" I said.

" Hey, miss Styles" he greeted.

" Hey, what about my mom?" I asked.

" She's busy with some clients at the office" Jones plainly said and to say the least, I wasn't surprised. My mom's one of the biggest fashion designers in London and her having a lot of work isn't my greatest surprise.

" Oh, I see... Uhh... Jones, do you mind dropping my friend at her house?" I asked.

" Of course not, come in" he said, helping us with the door then we both got in.

" What about the twins?" I asked.

" Their school closed a bit early so, I dropped them off at home with the nanny" Jones replied.

" Okay, I see"

" You have twin siblings?" Melody asked.

" Yep, they're both girls, Hayden and Harper" I smiled.

" Such cute names, I guess she should be cute too"

" Oh they are cute" I chuckled.

Moments later, we dropped Melody at her house and thankfully, I was able to get her number. We said our goodbyes then Jones drove out of her place and began the journey to the house.

At the house

I entered into the house and saw the nanny, Mary cleaning.

" Hey, Mary" I said then went over to hug her.

" Hey Blake, sweetie how was your first day at school today?" She asked.

" It was good, I really had a lot of fun today"

" I hope they weren't any bullies"

" Uhmm.... Not really" I nodded.

" Okay that's good".

" What about my sisters?" I asked.

" Harper's asleep but Hayden's...".

" ...not asleep, that girl really hates her nap" I chuckled.

" Where is she anyway?" I asked.

" She's up in their room"

" Okay thanks" I said, running up the stairs.

" Aren't you gonna eat lunch?" She hollered.

" Not really" I said then walked over to my sisters room. Opening the door, I met Hayden writing something, probably doing her homework.

" Hey bestie"

She looked at me, suspended her work then ran over to me, giving me a big hug.

" Welcome back big sis" she greeted.

" Thanks, how was your first day at school?" I asked.

" It was amazing, the boys in my class are really cute" she giggled and I ruffled her hair playfully.

" Oh you naughty girl" I laughed.

" What? It ain't wrong for me to admire the cute boys" she flipped her hair.

"How was your school too?" She asked.

" It was amazing" I said.

" Uhmm... Blake?"

" Yeah?"

" Can you please call daddy through video call"

" Yeah, why?" I asked, even though I already knew the reason why.

" I just miss him so much and I really want to talk to him" she pleaded.

" Alright, let's call him" I brought out my phone, searched for his name on my contact list then dialed his number immediately I found it.

Within a few seconds, his face popped up on the screen.

" Hello to my beautiful girls" he greeted.

" Daddy!!!" Hayden said with so much joy.

" Hey Dad" I said.

" How are my baby girls doing?" He asked.

" We're doing great, Dad, what about you" I asked

" As you can see, I'm living the life" he smiled, showing off his dimples, no wonder Harper has his smile.

" How's Italy, daddy?" Hayden asked.

" It's great"

" When are you also coming back?" She asked.

" Soon baby. Daddy will be back home soon"

" But we really miss you" I said.

" Aww, I miss you guys too, by the way, what about Harper and your mom?" He asked.

" Harper's asleep and mom's at work" Hayden answered.

" Oh okay"

Then an another face popped up on the screen.

" Hey Mitch, how's it going?" I asked.

" It's been smooth, how y'all doing?" He asked.

" We're good" Hayden and I said.

" Sorry to say, but your daddy will have to hang up. We've got some work to do" Mitch said.

" Alright girls, I'll talk to you later, okay?" Dad asked.

" Sure"

Then the call ended.

" I really miss him" Hayden said sadly and I pulled her in for a hug.

" You know what will make you feel better?" I asked.

" Frozen yogurt" I said.

" Sure, let's go" she held my hand happily which made me chuckle then we both left the room and went downstairs for some frozen yogurt.

***

Thank you for reading, it's so unfortunate this chapter got deleted so I had to rewrite it (oh, the pain). I really hope you enjoyed it tho. Have a great day/night.