~ 16 ~

Monday

Blakely

" Why do you look so excited today?" I asked Melody cause I couldn't help but notice how bubbly she seemed today.

" Haven't you seen the new tweet?" She asked.

"What new tweet?" My face scrunched up in confusion.

" Harry Styles tweet"

" What about it?" I asked.

" He'll be having a concert right here in London and we have to go to that concert" she held my shoulders and shook me.

" Okay, okay... Geez... When is the concert?" I asked.

" This Friday" she simply said.

" This Friday?" I repeated, acting all surprised.

" Yeah and we have to purchase tickets before they are sold out" she said.

" Yeah that's true , how much does the tickets cost?"

" Wait a sec.." she said, checking her phone.

" A hundred pounds"

" Wow, that really cost a lot" I nodded.

" I really wish I'll be able to get an hundred pounds" she sighed.

" You can ask your parents ?"

" They're recently not in town, my mom's on some medical assignment while my dad is just never home" she told me.

" Why didn't you tell me, Mel"

" I just didn't want anyone to worry about me"

" Awww girl, so you're alone?" I asked.

" Yeah, I took a taxi to school this morning"

" Okay, what about this... Today we go to your house , get some of your stuff then you can come stay in my house until they are back from wherever they went to"

" Really?" She asked.

" Yeah, I believe my mom would let you stay with us for a while and besides I do get bored sometimes" I chuckled.

" Thank you so much, you're the best" she hugged me.

" You're welcome"

" And let's not forget about those tickets" she reminded me.

" Believe me, I don't think you might need those tickets" I told her.

" What?"

" Huh?".

" Why did you say so?" She asked.

" That's because later today you'll see that you don't actually need the tickets... A surprise awaits for us soon"

" I- " she tried to protest but the first bell rang.

" What do you know... School has finally begun... Come on" I held her arm and we both walked to our first class - English.

•|•

" So class these are your test scores" The English teacher, Miss Gloria said as she gave everyone their papers. I let out a deep sigh before looking down at my scores.

" 89 percent?" I whispered to myself.

" What do you get Blake?" Melody whispered to me.

" An 89, you?"

" 98" and smiled.

" Wow girl, you really did great"

" Thanks you too"

" 56!!!!" Someone freaked out. Looking back I saw Lyla standing up with a look that sure spelt out 'unbelievable'

" What's the problem?" Miss Gloria asked her.

" There's no way I can get a 56"

" Maybe if you studied more , you'd get more than a 56" miss Gloria told Lyla.

" What? No way"

" Stop being a drama doll at least you passed average" I rolled my eyes.

" You don't tell me what to do and besides it's not of your business" she said.

" Well it's my business that you're disturbing the class with your rat induced voice. I mean, have you ever heard yourself speak? It's so hideous"

"Ooooh" everyone said.

" Alright you two it's enough"

" Well she started it" Lyla tried to defend herself.

" Oh shut up, I wasn't the person who freaked out because she couldn't read" I sassed.

" Okay both of you to the principal's office now"

" But..." We both tried to talk.

" No buts, just go right to the principal's office and explain what you two just did" she commanded. Without hesitation, the both of us left the class on our way to the principal's office .

•|•

" So what did you say happen again?" The principal asked.

" She freaked out in class, I tried to get her to shut up and sit but she turned into a war" I literally summarised everything cause telling long stories will surely kill my mouth.

" Is that true, Lyla?" The principal asked.

" That wouldn't have happened if she had minded her own business" she said.

" Oh god, you two... Anyways for you both behavior, I'll be sending you two to a class that will surely monitor the both of you" she said

" Which class?" I asked.

" Come on" she stood up then the three of us left her office. And I still didn't know which class she was literally talking about.

Walking through a few hallways, we finally came to a stop at a door that had the inscription "12th grade".

" Seniors?" Lyla and I asked. Not saying a word, the principal opened the door.

" Hello students, I really need your help in watching these two" she said.

" Come on" she commanded Lyla and I . After a few moments of hesitation, we walked into the class and I kid you not, but they were alot of seniors in that class.

My eyes roamed through the students until it finally landed on Zach and Andrew. So this is their class? Interesting.

" Alright, you both have a seat "

" Where should we sit?" Lyla asked.

" I don't know just sit down where the spirit leads you" and with that she exited the class.

" You can come sit here" Zach motioned to a chair beside him.

" Hey cousin" Lyla said rushing over to Zach.

" Actually... I was talking to Blake" he held up his hand which made everyone laugh.

" What?" Lyla freaked out.

" Good luck finding somewhere to sit, diva" I poked my tongue at her which made her scoff at me.

I sat down beside Zach without looking at him but I could feel his eyes on me.

" What?" I asked.

" Welcome to 12th grade, rule breaker"