~37~

Blake

Andrew likes me??!???! Wait what? The words "i like you" kept repeating in my ears like an echo. My whole body trembled in positive shock. This was the first time someone would ever say that they liked me not for my 'celebrity' status but for who I really am.

" Really?" I finally managed to say.

" Yeah"

" Since when?" I asked.

" Well, it's been a long time since I liked you but at that time, I wasn't so sure whether what I felt towards you was real or not. I just found out that I liked you so much" He explained. I unconsciously smiled at him then gave him a peck on the cheek.

" It's okay, I like you too" I smiled at him and his face lighted up in extreme happiness.

" Are you serious?" He asked and I nodded.

We then talked for a bit before I was notified by Stacey to come back to the hall.

" I guess we'll have to go now" I pouted.

" Oh yeah that's true and I was really enjoying this moment" He said.

" Awww, me too" I smiled.

" Come on adorable, let's go back" he said, grabbing my hand.

" Hey, you stole my dad's nickname for me" I playfully hit his arm.

" Oops, never knew that...you're just so adorable" he laughed.

" Thanks" I said then we both walked back to the hall where others where and I noticed Zach staring at us with... surprise but I really didn't care at that moment.

A while later...the principal stepped up to make an announcement.

" So for our prom king and queen, we'd be having Andrew Johansen and Blakely Styles" she announced and the whole hall roared with applause while Andrew and I walked to the stage, holding hands.

We were crowned king and queen then invited to do a slow dance in the middle of the hall. While dancing, Andrew kept staring into my brown eyes with so much admiration which made me smile.

" You keep staring at me" I whispered.

" Yeah...you're really beautiful tonight and I don't mind dancing with you all night long" he said to me making me blush.

" I could say the same thing" I giggled.

" I have something to ask you" he said.

" Shoot"

" Will you be my girlfriend, Blake?" He asked and I mentally gasped.

" Omg, yes" I laughed then he wrapped me with his arms, pulling me closer to him. He stared at me for a while then smashed his lips into mine gently. Immediately, sparks flowed through my system like electricity. Even the applause that was everywhere just felt blurry cause all that was on my mind was just the moment I was in right now.

The night passed by really quickly and I could really say it was the best night ever.

" Thanks for tonight" Andrew said as we got to my house.

" I should really be thanking you for everything" I smiled." So I guess this is goodnight then?"

" Not yet" he told me then gave me a peck on the lips.

" Now it's a goodnight" he smiled and I giggled. We shared a hug right before I went inside to see a - about - to - squeal - Melody.

" Hey" I smiled and she began to squeal.