~ 20 ~

Blake

" Dear God..." My dad whispered in despair.

" Alright girls, maybe you should all go over to the bathroom" My mom instructed but before anyone could say anything else...

" Harry Styles?" A girl that appeared to be in her early twenties said, holding up her phone.

" Hey..." My dad waved at them with a smile. Then screams filled the whole place. I immediately covered up Hayden's ear while Melody did Harper's.

" Let's sneak over to the bathroom" I yelled out through the noise.

Then we ( Hayden, Harper, Melody and I) sneaked out through the crowd and into the bathroom.

" Gosh, my ears" Hayden whined.

" Sorry" I told her.

" Why must this always happen when we decide to have a nice family time out?" Harper asked in rage.

" Dad really has a lot of fans" I replied her.

" Yeah, the fandom is really huge... especially the number of fanfics about your dad" Melody said.

" Fanfics about my dad?" I asked.

" Not just your dad...also Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam...and most of 'em are really spicy" she exaggerated.

" Ah geez" Hayden facepalmed.

I took out my phone to check out some updates and what do you know... My parents pics were everywhere already.

Harry styles and wife, Imogen styles were just spotted hanging out at Starbucks in London.

" Seriously?" I exclaimed.

" What's up?" Melody asked.

" My parents pics are up already" I told her.

" Are you kidding me?" Hayden exclaimed.

" Oh god" Harper facepalmed. Dramatic twins.

" I guess we might be here for a while" I said and they all groaned.

Moments later...

" Again...rock, paper, scissors"

We opened up our hands and the three girls formed a scissors with their fingers while I spread out my palm in form of a paper.

" Cutting time!!!" They exclaimed then pretended to cut my hand.

" I'm so tired" Hayden sighed loudly.

" Lemme check to see if the coast is clear" I said then unlocked my phone to text my mom.

Mom❤️

Me:

Hey mom, any updates?!?

Mom:

You guys can come out now , it's all peaceful now.

Me:

Kay

" So?" Melody asked.

" The coast is clear, let's go" I smiled.

" Finally" the twins said. We walked out of the bathroom and went straight to my parents. Looking at my dad, he had a tired look on his face.