~ 9 ~

"Oh hell no"

*****

" Seriously?" I whispered to myself as the potato Head walked over to us with a smirk.

" You brought him?" I asked Zach.

" He also comes here every weekend" Zach told me.

" Hey Zach and miss lostie"

" Oh it's miss lostie now?" I asked, surprised at the change of nickname.

" Yeah, babe" he smiled.

" Don't ever call me babe in your entire life or else you're gonna be in hot soup" I threatened him.

" Leave the girl alone, Andrew" Zach said.

So he's name is Andrew? I see.

" I just came over to say hi and see how you guys were doing" Andrew said.

" We're good as you can see" I rolled my eyes.

" Now that brings me to my question.... Why are you here?" Andrew asked me.

" I'm teaching her some basketball" Zach replied.

" So miss lostie here doesn't know how to play some basketball?" He mocked.

" Well do you know how to shut the hell up and leave?" I sassed.

" Feisty, I see" he smirked.

" Oh god, you two" Zach facepalmed.

" We're amazing, right?" Andrew asked.

" And who said you were amazing?" I asked.

" Everyone says that" Andrew smiled proudly.

" Fun fact: they lied"

" Can we two not make a fuss here?" Zach pleaded with us.

" Fine!!!" I said, standing up and luckily for me, I didn't feel much pain in my knee.

" Where are you going?" Zach asked.

" Away from Mr. Perfect here" I said then walked over to a ball that layed at a corner. Picking it up, I bounced it a few times before throwing it into the net and again, I scored.

~

Zach

" Why do you guys hate each other so much?" I asked Andrew.

" I guess it was since the mistaken locker room scenario" he told me.

" Oh yeah, I remember the part where you almost bullied her" I chuckled.

" I didn't want to bully her, I just wanted to test how intimidating I was"

" You're so stupid, if I'm to be honest" I shook my head.

" What?" He dumbly asked.

" Blake's the kind of girl that doesn't really get intimidated easily" I told him.

" How do you know that?"

" I've spent some time with her and bro, she's tough" I shook my head.

" ...and feisty... I like it" he smirked.

" She's just 14, dude" I told him.

" A cute 14 year old" he smirked again. I felt a stinging sensation in my chest and immediately I shut his thought down.

" Just leave her alone" I told him then focused on Blake as she bounced the ball around the court with so much focus. Even though, Andrew can be a stupid chipmunk, I couldn't help myself but also agree with him that Blake was kinda cute.

~ Few hours later ~

Blake

I drank the last water in my water bottle then kept it in my sports bag.

" Are you ready?" Zach asked me as he hung his bag across his shoulder.

" Yeah, let's go" I said, copying his action.

" May I help you with that, m'lady?" Andrew joked.

" No thanks, I'd rather give my bag to a gorrila than to you"

Zach laughed at my words which made me smile proudly at myself. Then we all walked out of the court and into the parking lot.

" Where's her car?" Zach asked.

" Hold up" I said, searching for my mom's car and immediately, I found it.

" Come on" I said, running over to her car. I notice how she stepped down from her car and immediately, I gave her a big hug.

" Hey darling" she hugged me back.

" Hey Mom" I said as I pulled away from her.

Then her eyes moved away from me and focused on my back. Turning around, I saw the boys smiling at us.

" Oh yeah... Mom this is Zach my basketball coach and this is his friend, Andrew and guys this is my mom" I cringed at the last part but chose not to show it.

" Oh hello, it's nice to meet you two" my mom smiled at them.

" It's nice to meet you too, Mrs Styles" they both said.

" I hope Blakely here learnt a lot?" She asked. Seriously?

" Yeah, she's actually a fast learner" Zach told her.

" That's my girl" she ruffled my hair.

" Mom..." I shook my head.

" So I guess we'll be on our way now, thanks for your time" My mom said.

" It's okay" Andrew said, not letting his eyes off me. Idiot.

" Bye Zach... I mean guys" I waved to Zach 'intentionally' which made Andrew give me a look I didn't understand.

I got into the car with my mom, put on my seatbelt before you know it,.we had already hit the road.

" Blake darling?" My mom called me, her eyes focused on the road.

" Yes mom?" I answered

" Your basketball coach and his friend are really cute" she said.

" You have dad, mom" i reminded her

" I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about you, baby girl. I mean, I wanna know do you have a crush on any of them?" She smirked.

" What the... No... No mom... Just no, they're my seniors for Pete's sake" I told her.

" Sure" she rolled her eyes

" Can we please change the topic to something... Better?" I asked

" Fine..did you have fun today?"