45

Blakely

Minutes turned to hours as I kept struggling to free myself from the grip of the tight ropes which kind of bruised me but in this kind of situation, I could care less.

I gave out a deep breath as I eventually gave up. There was no way I was getting out of this and I still needed a find a way.

I prayed silently, hoping I'd find a way to get out of this mess. I tried to feel my phone in my pocket only to have a painful, empty feeling. I must have dropped it in the school. Great. Just great.

" You know you'll never be able to free yourself from those ropes" a chuckle made me look up immediately and I saw Jenna walking down the basement stairs. If my eyes were arrows, it'd probably kill this bitch cause oh boy, the death glare I was giving to her seemed so frightening, even to me.

" Oh, will you just shut the hell up?" I said, pissed which made her to laugh.

" It amazes me that you still have courage even when you're in bondage"

" I guess it'll also amaze you when I free myself from this shit and punch you hard in the face" I spat back.

" That's no way you talk to your older sister" she mocked.

" Older sister my foot. You lied to me and you call yourself my older sister? Bitch, think again" I said with so much hate and with that, she grabbed my chin forcefully and held it up, forcing me to look at her.

" Look here little girl, if you ever talk to me like that again, you'll regret the day you were born" she threatened.

Having saying no word, I spat on her face making her to withdraw from me and clean her face with the hem of her shirt. I laughed and congratulated myself for having doing a good job.

" You little brat" she muttered then grabbed my hair furiously and I had no other choice than to wince in pain.

" Let go of my hair" I yelled and she slapped me with her other hand. God, I was getting tired of this torture even though it had just begun.

" I'm letting you off with a warning, the next time you try to act tough or do anything stupid, you're gonna get it from me and I'm not even going to care if you're my step sister or not. If you are here, you respect yourself. Got it?" she glared intensely at me and I just kept silent.

" Got it?" She yelled and I jerked off a bit then slowly nodded and with that she let go of my hair.

" Now be a good girl and sit tight" she said, leaving.

" Not like I can even move" I mumbled.

" What was that?" She turned around slowly to look at me.

" Uhmm.... nothing" I shook my head.

" Thought as much" she nodded then walked back upstairs. Lord, please save me from this torture.

••••

Arielle

" I just need to find my daughter" Imogen cried out loud.

" Don't worry babe, we will" Harry tried to comfort her.

We were all sitted at home as the cops told us that we'd have to wait for another 24 hours to see if we'll be able to get any information but until then , we need to keep hoping and praying.

A tear escaped my eye as the thought of Blake being kidnapped flashed right into my mind and with that, I remembered the nightmare I had a few months ago.

I shook my head as I could not think about her getting abducted by someone. But if she was, then why and by whom?

" I mean who would want to take her?" Gemma said.

" I don't know but I have a feeling that whoever did this must know Blake well" Louis added.

" Then comes the question....Who?" Niall said.

" That's exactly the point and also because I guess that whoever must have taken Blake must have known the tactics of tampering with the school's cameras" Zayn said

" Are you sure it isn't somebody from your school, Melody?" Liam asked.

" I don't know but I guess so" she replied with a sniff. Poor child has been crying for a long time now and with that Louis pulled her in for a hug.

" It's gonna be okay" he stroked her hair gently.

" I just want to see Blake" she cried.

" I know baby, we all do but you've gonna stay strong. We'll find her" I said.

" I really hope we do quickly cause I can't stay a day without her" she said. Another tear escaped my eye as she said that.

This was really getting hard on all of us and we needed to find Blake in no time no matter how much it takes us.