~32~

*** still in Minneapolis***

Blakely

I knocked slowly on Melody's door.

" Come in" Her faint voice sounded from the room. I sighed then opened the door and I saw my best friend sitting near her window, staring out of it mindlessly.

" Hey, Mel"I greeted then sat beside her.

" I know she's up there, looking down at me" she let out a pained but little smile.

" That's right, that's why you don't have to worry, your mom's fine up there. I'm pretty sure God's taking good care of her" I nodded.

" I really hope so too... She left me in this world all alone" she said, letting out a tear.

" Who said you're all alone, you have us....like my mom said earlier...you're now an official member of our family... I believe you'll do just great" I told her reassuringly.

" I guess you're right...I shouldn't worry so much since I have you all has family" she nodded.

" It's okay, I was told to call you down for dinner"

" But I'm not hungry" she blurted out.

" Seriously? If you don't eat your dinner then I have no choice but to force feed you, if that's want you'd like".

She chuckled as I said that then after a moment of hesitation, she finally agreed to come downstairs with me .

" Sweetheart" Beatrice said as she hugged Melody. " Are you okay now?" She asked her.

" Yes, I'm fine now thanks" Melody smiled then sat down by the table with the rest of us .

Melody's uncle, Adam blessed the food before we began to eat.

I looked over at Melody and saw that she hasn't touched her food. Before I could do anything, my mom put her hand over Melody's and told her something that I guess should be reassuring words and with that, she started to eat.

" It's a great pleasure having you here, Harry,Imogen and Blake" Beatrice randomly said.

" Thank you" My dad smiled. " But actually, we were thinking of leaving tomorrow, you know back to London" my dad continued.

" Is that so?" Adam asked.

" Yes" my mom said.

After a while...we all finished eating and retired to our 'rooms' . I sat on the bed then took out my phone from my pocket and saw that I had a text from Zach.

Zach❤️

Zach:

Hey Blake, how's Melody now?

Me:

She's still devastated but I know she'll be fine within a while.

Zach:

I really feel bad for her, she didn't deserve this

Me:

Ikr, I really miss the bubbly Melody 😥

Zach:

Like you said, she'll be fine, within a while so don't worry, Melody will be herself soon  since she's in grief now.