~36~

Blake

" Hey" Andrew greeted Zach as he walked over to us with a smile on his face and also with that girl I saw him kiss at the park.

" Hey man" Zach greeted back then looked at me like he was surprised to see me.

" Blake...hey" he greeted me awkwardly.

" Hi" I gave him a very fake smile, then turned my focus to the girl he was with and she was just the definition of pretty.

" So care to introduce us to your friend here?" Andrew asked.

" Yeah" I said quickly.

" Uhh...guys, I'd love you to meet Jenna, my very good friend" he said

Yeah, very good friend. A very good friend that you kiss in the middle of the park. Cue the eyes roll.

I mentally rolled my eyes then Jenna gave us a huge smile .

" Hello, I'm Jenna " she giggled.

" I'm Andrew, Zach's best friend" Andrew smiled then the Jenna looked at me.

" Blake" I plainly said with literally no emotion.

" Hey queens and kings, grab your partners and let's dance" the DJ announced and I saw people grab their partners to the dance floor.

" Omg, c'mon Zach, let's dance" Jenny grabbed or should I say practically pulled  Zach to the dance floor.

" Wanna dance?" Andrew asked and I nodded.

We both grabbed hands and walked over to the dance floor and the DJ began play a song I was totally unrelated to but at least the beat was lit.

I watched as Zach grabbed Jenna and began to dance with her . They looked so happy together.

"M'lady" Andrew brought me out of my day dream.

" What?" I asked.

" Care to dance" he stuck out his hand.

" Yeah, let's get this over with" I smiled then took his hand and we began to dance like there was no tomorrow.

~~~

After a while.

We all gave the DJ a round of applause which was kinda funny cause some students were just yelling jokingly for more.

" That was so amazing" Andrew laughed.

" I could say the same thing" I laughed along .

" Would you like anything to drink?" He asked when he regained himself.

" Maybe a root beer float" I told him.

" Okay, come on" he took my hand and we both walked over to the bar which was PG and ordered for two root beer floats.

" I guess I should go meet up with my girls" I said then walked over to Melody and Stacey

" Hey boos" I greeted them.

" Hey Blake, I see you're bonding with Andrew" Melody wriggled her eyebrows making me laugh.

" I guess so too" I shrugged.

" You guys look so cute together" Stacey commented.

" We're just friends, Stace" I said.

" I think you might be catching feelings" Melody butted in.

" I... I...I...I..." I stuttered. was I really catching feelings for Andrew? I know it might seem so weird since we've spent alot of times together this past few days slash weeks and sometimes I catch myself staring at him for literally no reason. But why? This was so weird to me. Do I like Andrew? What is he to me? Every single now and then, I catch myself being so comfortable around him like we have some sort of connection. What's going on ?