~38~

Next day - Christmas
________
Blake

" They should be here any minute, guys" my dad announced from downstairs as we all got ready in our rooms.

I put my already straightened hair in a ponytail and applied some lip gloss. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time then did a little twirl in the red dress I was wearing.

Afterwards, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to see my family setting up the place.

" Looking good, Blake" Harper complimented me.

" Thanks baby boo" I patted her head gently. After a while, the door bell rang making all of us sprout to our feet.

" They're here!!!" The twins giggled. My dad walked over to the door then opened it and behold, the people I've been wanting to see for a very long time were standing right in front of our door.

" Merry Christmas!!!" They yelled then Grandma hugged Dad, while the others came in.

" Guys!!!" I yelled then ran over to them with so much adrenaline running through my blood.

" Baby girl" aunt Ari squealed then hugged me. " I missed you so much, sweetie" she cooed.

" I missed you too" I mumbled.

" How's my sassy niece doing?" Uncle Louis asked.

" Uncle Louis!!!" I hugged him then replied his question " I'm doing so great" I smiled.

***

Melody

I smiled as I watched how everyone greeted each other warmly. At that time, I began to draw imaginary lines with my feet cause my nervousness was slowly growing. That was until....

" Uhmm....guys I'd love you to meet Melody, my best friend and also my sister" Blake introduced me. I think she must have noticed my mood.

" Yeah, she's the new addition to our family" mom said.

" Hello sweetie" Anne, I mean our grandma walked over to me and gave me a warm smile that melted my nervousness.

" Hi ma'am" I gave a thin smile.

" You know you can actually call me your grandma" she chuckled

" Oh. Then hi Grandma" I smiled then she gave me a hug.

After a while of introductions, (even though I already knew all their names, perks of being a dedicated fan) uncle Zayn (Just pretend he's still with them) gave us each a present which was wonderful.

" Gosh, after all that journey, I'm really hungry" Uncle Niall, rubbed his stomach making us laugh.

" You're always hungry babe" Aunt Emma chuckled.

" Not my fault, I'm human" he sassed jokingly.

" Anyways, you're just in luck, I've got some Christmas sweets in the kitchen" mom told him and with that, his face lighted up as he walked into the kitchen.

" Always the hungry one" Aunt Emma chuckled.

***

Blake

" Heyo" A little voice said to me. Looking down, I saw my little cousin, Leo.

" Hey baby" I picked him up and placed him on my hip. " How's my coochie coo doing?" I kissed the side of his head.

" Gweat, what abwout you?" He struggled to say.

" I'm doing fine, Leo" I said then he came down from my hip and ran over to the twins to play with them.