~ 4 ~

Blake

Next day

" Alright class, let's start with some jogging around the field" The P.E teacher, Mr Nate instructed everyone.

I looked around the field and saw how big the freaking field was.

" Holy moly..." I whispered softly.

" What's wrong, girl?" She asked.

" Are we really gonna jog around this huge field?" I asked.

" Yeah... But if you get tired doing it, Mr Nate will give you the time to have a rest" she said.

" Oh, well that isn't so bad after all" I chuckled.

" Yeah" she smiled then her eyes moved away from me to somewhere else. Following the direction of her sight, I later found out that she was staring at a girl that stood at one point on the field.

" Uhhh... Who's that?" My nosy self asked.

" You mean, Stacey?" She asked, still staring at her.

" Who's she?" I asked.

" Well....uhhh...I..i..."

" Speak up, Mel" I insisted then a rosy shade formed on Melody's cheeks.

" Wait a minute... Do you like her?" I asked and again came the blush.

" C'mon girl" I said, impatiently.

" Yes, I do like her.... I mean I have a crush on her" she smiled.

" Wow, does she knows that?" I asked.

" Nope, I really don't have the guts to talk to her, I mean... Look how beautiful she is" she said dreamily.

" She's pretty alright but I think you still have to talk to her, maybe a small talk can help out" I shrugged.

" Yeah.... No" she shook her head.

Don't worry Mel, you're gonna have to talk to Stacey, one way or another.

" Get jogging girls" Mr Nate said to Melody and I.

" Oh well" I said then we joined the rest of the students in jogging.

***

Imogen

" Ma'am the materials needed for the upcoming outfits have been mailed to you" My personal assistant, Lena said to me giving me some papers that included the materials needed.

" Oh okay, this is wonderful... I hope it has been distributed to the stylists in their various departments?" I asked.

" Yes, ma'am. I made sure everything has been distributed" she nodded.

" Okay then... By the way, could you please get me a cup of coffee?"

" Of course" she nodded.

" Thank you" I smiled and with that she left my office.

I rested my hands on my head. Today's so hectic even though work had just started and paparazzi didn't even help at all. Being famous isn't really a piece of cake. Then my mind wandered to the thought of the girls... I really hope they're okay in school.

My thoughts were later interrupted by my phone ringing. Looking at the caller's ID, a huge smile crept on my face and with that, I answered the phone (video call)

" Heyyyy bestie"

" Ariiiii" I squealed.

" How are you doing girl?" She asked.