~35~

Blake

I felt my heart break into different or should I say many pieces. My eyes became wet at the sight of what I just saw.

" What the hell?" I whispered to myself then briskly walked away with Melody trailing behind me.

" Hey Blake, you've got to calm down" Melody restrained me from walking any further.

" No, Mel..I think we've got to go back home" I said, trying to walk away but she stopped me.

" Look, I know you're heartbroken but you've got to take things easy"

" I'm sorry, I just thought we had something going on" I said in between tears.

" But you never had anything going on" she said .

" Not helping" i muttered.

" Listen...it's not like you two were ever dating anyways..." She was right.

" If I'm going to be totally honest with you, I think you and Andrew share some chemistry together" she told me honestly.

" I just never thought Zach had a girlfriend"

" I'm just as shocked as you are, Blake but you've got to listen to me."

" I think I've made my decision" I said firmly.

" Which is?"

" I'll be Andrew's date to the Christmas prom" . A smile formed on her lips as I said that which kinda made me feel weird. She was right. Andrew and I shared on strange chemistry together.

" That's more like it.. now dry those tears before we head home cause you wouldn't want mom and dad bother you all day on what is going on" she said, drying out my tears with her hand.

" Now smile" she said and I shook my head stubbornly.

" Don' t make me tumble you over" she threatened which made me smile at her

" That's more like it... Let's head home, I'm sure in the mood for some hot chocolate" she grabbed my hand and pratically dragged me home.

~~ A week later~~~

23rd December.... Two days until Christmas.... The day of the prom was already here and it was tonight...

All through the day, my mom had taken Melody and I to her fashion boutique for some fittings on our dresses and should I say they were extremely cute.

And now, tonight she also helped us in wearing it and also helped us out with makeup and our hair, cause she knew we'd make a disaster in trying to put our hair in a formal way.

" My princesses are so cute" my mom cooed then kissed both of our cheeks.

" Thank you so much Mom for the dresses and everything" Melody smiled.

" You're welcome baby... Before anything else, lemme take a quick pic of you two" she said then took out her phone from her pocket and gave us a quick shot.

" Alright... Now I think it's time for you two to head out to the prom" she said then we both grabbed our purses then walked out of the room.

As we walked down the stairs, I saw my dad staring at us by the end of the stairs.

" Time to walk the brides to their respective partners" he said.

" We're not having a wedding, dad it's a prom" I laughed.

" I know , you guys just look so beautiful tonight" he kissed our forheads.

" Thank you so much Dad and about the patners... Are they here?" Melody asked and my dad led us to where our partners were...

" Guys" I said with a little squeal as I saw Andrew and Stacey.

" Hey Blake" Andrew said while Stacey gave Melody a little kiss on the lips. Did I mention, they're dating...yeah... I made it possible and imma flip my hair for that, only that it was in a bun.

" Okay guys, cuddle up with your partners for a little picture" My mom squealed then took a picture of us. Afterwards, we said our goodbyes to them and walked outside only for me to see a...Limo??!?.

" You brought a limo?" I asked.

" Yep" Andrew grinned.

" Awww, that's sweet" I said.

" Before anything else... I guess I have to give you this" he said, wearing a corsage around my wrist and by the look of it we both had matching corsages which was cute.

" It's cute" I smiled at him.

" Just like you, beautiful" he winked at me which made me blush and I tried to hide it.

" Come on, you're cute when you blush" he smiled.

" Sorry to break the love, sweeties, but I guess it's time to go" Stacey said then we all went in the limo.

~~~

We were finally at the venue of the prom and it was super big. I guess our principal really put a lot of effort in this.

We got into the hall which was were other students were and...

" Woww....so many people" Melody said.

" Yeah...come on babe, let's head over there" Stacey grabbed Melody's hand and they both walked off to God knows where.

" You want anything?" Andrew asked me.

" I don't know, they're so many things here" I said to him.

" Let's just go sit at a table" he grabbed my hand and led me to a table where we sat and watched everyone having the fun of their lives.

As I watched on...

" Here comes Zach" Andrew said to me.

I looked and saw Zach with another girl and I didn't even care at that moment. All that was on my weird mind was how happy I was with Andrew... Which is way too weird. I can't wait for what this night turns out to be for me.