26

Blakely

" Awwww, she's a really cute girl with a cute name" I cooed.

" But a very annoying attitude" he said, rolling his eyes which made me laugh.

" She's a kid, Andrew" I laughed . " Hello, love" I waved to Brianna, causing her to give me a huge smile.

" Hello" she waved back with some of her dolls in her hand.

" I'm Blake" I introduced myself.

" I'm Brianna, but you can of course call me Bri or Anna. Anyone works for me" she said politely.

" She's so sweet Andrew" I looked at him.

" This is just the beginning, Blake... She's way past sweet" he replied.

" Are you Andrew's girlfriend?" She asked and immediately, I almost choked on my spit. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Andrew wore a shocked expression on his face.

" No, I'm his friend. Why?" I asked.

" Oh... Cause you seem pretty close and you're really pretty" she smiled.

" Awwww, thanks you're pretty too, you know"

" I know, thank you" she smiled and I returned the kind gesture. I looked at Andrew who had a somewhat sad face. Huh?

" Hey" I said, hitting his arm bringing him back to reality.

" What's up?" He asked me .

" She's not so bad as you can see" I said.

" Sure she isn't" he scoffed jokingly. " Just wait a little longer"

" Hey Blake, would you like to play Barbies?" Brianna asked.

" Sure, I guess" I shrugged then walked over to the little girl then sat down on her play mat. I looked over at the grumpy teenager and motioned him to come sit with us. After a moment of hesitation, Andrew finally sat with us.

" He hate Barbie" Brianna commented.

" Sure he does" I nodded.

" Let's play" Brianna beamed handing over a doll to me and one to Drew.

Moments later....

" I know another fun game we can play" Brianna said with a joyful expression.

" Which is?" I curiously asked.

" Let's play catch" she said.

" What's that?" Andrew asked.

" That we first of all play rock, paper, scissors and whoever emerge as the loser will have to run around for the other two to catch" Brianna explained.

" Alright, it's sounds like fun, let's do it" I nodded.

" Rock, paper ,scissors"

We showcased our results and I got Rock, Andrew got Rock too while Brianna got paper and with that she covered our hands thereby winning the first round.

" Yay, I win" she raised her hands up in jubilation.

" Again" Andrew said with so much entisiuasm.

And again, we showcased our results and this time I got scissors, Andrew- Rock and Brianna got Rock. Are you kidding me right now.

Then they both banged my scissors.

" Man, you really need to get your game on" Andrew told me.

" Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes and giggled.

Rock paper scissors

Then for the last round, I got Rock, Andrew got paper and Brianna got Rock. Brianna and I had to share a fist bump while Andrew covered both our hands.

" Well, I guess I'm the loser, since I literally have no point" I commented.

" Yup, you better get running, girl" Andrew said.

" Yup"

Immediately, I stood up and began to run around the house with the two of them chasing me around.

" We're coming for you, Blake" Andrew said behind me.

" That's if you catch up with me, you twerp" I laughed then continued running around. Eventually, Andrew caught up with me by pulling my waist back to him. I tried to wriggle out of his grip but he held me surprisingly tight to his chest making me face him.

  For a while, I noticed his beauty as I studied his face. How come I had never noticed how gorgeous he was.

We stared in that awkward moment for a while, until...

" Guys?" Brianna said meeting up with us. And immediately, we composed ourselves.

" Hey Bri" Andrew gave her a nervous smile.

" You finally caught up with her" she jubilated.

" Well I guess, I'm one bad runner" I shrugged.

" Alright, I guess it's time for your nap time" Andrew told the six year old.

" Aww, I don't like to nap" Bri said grudgingly.

" Hey , it's okay, I can read you a story if you want" I told her.

" Really?" She asked.

" Yeah"

" Thanks, my brother here never does that for me" she glared at Andrew.

" Well not my fault princess stories are extremely boring" he rolled his eyes and within the twinkle of an eye, Brianna stomped her foot on Andrew's causing him to groan in pain. Geez.

" What you do that for?" Andrew winced in pain.

" Well, not my fault, you've got no strength" she sassed then grabbed my hand.

" Come on Blake"

I chuckled at a pained Andrew then walked into Brianna's room with her.

" Let's read, Princess and the Pea" she told me then took down the book from her little shelf and handed it over to me.

" Alright, let's get reading, shall we?" I asked and she nodded.

" Here we go...."