~ 11 ~

Blake

" Girl you should have seen his music video, it was so hot" Melody told me.

" Oh really?" I asked.

" Yeah... I mean seeing the one and only Harry Styles shirtless isn't just an 'oh really' issue , that man is freaking hot" She said dreamily. If only she knew she was talking to his daughter. But yet again, I hate attention especially when it's too much.

" I guess I'll have to watch the video later" I told her.

" Oh you better"

" Sure thing" I laughed then we both walked to her locker.

" Now that brings me to this question...why are your clothes looking wet?" She asked me. Uh-oh

" Uhmm.... I must have fallen into a puddle" I said.

" A puddle?" She asked and all I could do was nod. I knew she wasn't buying but at that time, I had to change the topic.

" Anyways which class are we having next?" I asked.

" You'll be having Art while I'll be in Chemistry" she told me.

" Ah geez, we're not in the same class" I frowned.

" At least, we're in the same school" she patted my shoulder.

" Hey!!!" A screeching voice called out. Turning around, I saw Lyla with her 'minions'.

" And the she-devil is here" I breathed out then crossed my arms.

" What do you want, Lyla?" I asked as she walked over to me.

" I wanna know why you're hanging out with my cousin"

" Your cousin?" I played dumb even if I knew who she was already talking about.

" I'm talking about Zach, dummy" she rolled her eyes.

" Oh, the school's golden boy is your cousin?"

" Don't act dumb with me" she glared at me.

" Oh wait... I never knew you were dumb" I did a sarcastic laugh.

" Blake!!!" She yelled.

" Hey, you don't have no right to call my name like you want... Call with so much respect and love" I held my heart dramatically.

" Whatever, but what I want you to know is that you should stay away from Zach"

" But what if I don't?"

" Then you'll see the other side of me" she glared.

" Oh I'd love that, I'd love to see what you can do" I smiled sarcastically.

" I learned karate" she said proudly.

" And I was trained by the Bruce Lee, now get out of my face, before I slap yours" I threatened her.

" You've been warned, girl"

" And you've been stupid, dumbass". And with that she gasped dramatically and me being me, imitated her then laughed and that was how she left with her maidens.

" Girlllll" Melody said.

" What's up?" I asked.

" How do you do it?" She asked.

" Do what?" I asked her back.

" Not let people intimidate you easily"

" I don't know, I guess it just takes a lot of confidence to do so"