~ 39 ~

Blake

" We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year...." We sang our hearts out to the Christmas song then laughed afterwards.

" That was fun" Harper giggled.

" Sure it was" Brianna affirmed.

" Mwommy, look" Leo pointed to the window and everyone face lighted up as snow flakes began to fall from the sky.

" My favorite part of Christmas" I sighed with so much happiness.

" Sure it is" Andrew smiled.

" Uhmm... Mummy, Daddy can we go upstairs to our room and play some art and craft?" Hayden sweetly asked my parents.

" Of course, baby girl, have fun" My dad patted her cheek then she ran upstairs with Harper and Brianna . Guess they just made a new friend.

" Hey, what about we watch some Christmas marathons?" Uncle Louis asked.

" Ooh, that sure sounds so much fun" My mom smiled then they all got situated in the living room

" Well, while you adults are watching your marathons, we, the teens will be hanging out in the snow" Melody said.

" Be careful" Aunt Gemma reminded us. Melody and I ran upstairs and grabbed our coats then ran back downstairs to meet the others.

We then left the house and walked out into the cold atmosphere.

" This is the life" I breathed out.

" Let's take a walk around the block" Melody suggested and we couldn't help but agree with her.

We walked around the block for a while, until we eventually ended up in the park. Perks of discussion interesting stuff during the walk.

" Hey, would you guys like some freshly baked cookies?" Andrew asked.

" Oooh, that sounds tasty" Melody beamed.

" Okay, cause I noticed a little bakery while we walked here" Andrew said.

" Maybe we should get some cookies" Zach said.

" Yeah , come on" Melody said.

" Are you coming, babe?" Andrew asked me.

" Nah, you guys go ahead, I'd wait for you"

" Are you sure, it's kinda cold out here" he asked

" I'm wearing a fur coat, Andrew" I giggled then he shrugged. I know sometimes, I can be a bit stubborn.

" Yeah, maybe I'd wait out here with Blake" Jenna smiled.

" Seriously?" Zach asked and she nodded.

" Alright boys, let's leave this bozos and head over to the bakery" Melody pratically dragged the boys behind her which made me laugh at how strong she was.

" So...Harry Styles daughter, huh?" Jenna asked a bit too weird.

" Uhmm....yeah" I nodded.

" That's cool, cause I'm really a huge fan of your dad" she smiled.

" Thanks" . Then an awkward silence peeked in until I decided to break it up.

" So...how about your parents?" I asked.

" Oh about them, they're doing pretty good, they just miss their daughter, that's all" she giggled.

" Ah, that's awesome, I'm sure they're proud to have you as a daughter" I smiled.