SPN Family

4 weeks later.

"Don't you dare." I growled.

He raised an eyebrow at me, it matched the smirk playing on his lips. He stood on his tip toes, his long muscular legs helping him put the jar on top of the cabinet. I glared at him, crossing my arms as a huff of air left my mouth.

"I'm going to get those down. I made them, I can eat as many as I want." I said.

Tahmoh just chuckled deeply, "You're going to eat too many and get sick, then you'll get mad that I let you eat that many. I know you."

"I just want a few." I mumbled, climbing the counter in his studio apartment.

He just watched me as I hoisted myself up on it like a child. I stood up all the way once I was steady, even on my tiptoes I barely reached them. I swiped my hand across the top of the cabinet as I tried to grab the cookie jar. I smacked it instead and it fell down to the lower cabinet next to it, the lid shattering off.

"My cookies!" I cried, reaching for them as I slipped.

My hand flew to the first thing I could reach, slamming down on the shattered glass. I cursed as I felt a glass shard make its way into my skin. A strong pair of arms wrapped themselves around my legs, taking me away from the counter I had almost fallen off of. My butt landed on Tahmoh's shoulder while his arms stayed wrapped around my legs, he carried me towards his room.

I gripped my hand, that piece of glass in there hurt like a bitch. I cursed at it and cursed at my height. All I wanted was a few cookies and this happens.

I was set down on the edge of Tahmoh's bathroom counter. He took my hand in his large ones, pressing the areas around the gash in my palm. I yanked it away on reaction.

"Ouch!" I growled, even though it didn't hurt that bad. "I can do it myself." I mumbled.

He gave me what could only be described as a small bitch face. A sheepish grin took place on my face as I already knew what he was going to say next.

"Just like you could get the cookies yourself?" He teased, an adorable smug smile on his lips.

"Fine." I mumbled, letting him squeeze the shard out of my hand.

Once he was done he cleaned and bandaged the gash. I hoped off the counter after that, turning and looking in the mirror. I looked at the spot where the stitches in my chin had once been, only a purple-ish line there now. That was all that remained on my face. The splint thing was taken off my wrist a week and a half ago. The doctor said I healed exceptionally well, that it was weird how fast I did. I just am happy to have it off already.

As I think back on those four weeks, a megaton of things have happened since then. First of all, Jared convinced me to move in with him for awhile. At first I said I wanted to get my own place because I didn't want to mooch off of him, we eventually compromised on me paying rent.

Secondly, Tahmoh and I had been spending a good amount of time together. He got the part as Gadreel and was waiting on a full script to rehearse. Supernatural was still on hiatus for a little while longer, so he was unsure when it would be given to him. But the time we spent together was always fun and usually ended up in us doubled over in laughter. There were a few flirtatious comments here and there, some hand holding, maybe even a little cuddling, but that was all so far. He wanted us to take things slow and I was more than happy to oblige.

I was so thankful to be away from Jack, I was truly happy again. I had taken all the free time that he used to eat up and spend it with the cast now. I was ecstatic to be growing close to them again, I couldn't thank them enough either. They all heard about what happened with Jack that night, ever since they had all become way too protective over me. They constantly asked if I needed anything or if I was okay or if I wanted to hang out that day. They've calmed down a bit since though.