Welcome Home

His lips, they just- oh god his lips. They felt like the inside of a rose as they moved with mine. Now, naturally my senses were much greater than a humans so I was quite used to feeling things more than the average person, but when our lips meshed together as one I don't think I could ever be prepared for the astonishment I was about to experience. With one of his strong arms holding me up by my legs that were still wrapped around him, the other lightly clawing into my back. My hands were tangling through his very messy hair, pulling lightly would cause a small groan to come from him.

A smile took place on my lips momentarily when he did, I enjoyed the effect I had on him. It didn't last for long though, for being innocent.. his lips moved expertly with mine. He would nibble and suck on my bottom lip every so often, making me glad he was holding me up or I would have gone weak in the knees. His musky scent invaded me even more than usual, it was like the forest after rain. The way you could smell the light hint of cinnamon branches mixed with the fresh air, the calming effect it had on me was that of the stillness after a storm.

The music that was blasting through the house earlier was still going strong, only I couldn't for the life of me tell you what was playing. All my focus was on the angel in front of me, he was kissing me with such a need I couldn't believe he had held off in doing so for so long. He felt better than I ever could have imagined, we fit so perfectly I had no doubt in my mind that we were made for each other. How could this be wrong? Nothing has ever felt so right.

A throat cleared in the doorway, causing Cas to pull away from me. A growl left my lips at the action, I turned to see who had interrupted us. Dean stood in the doorway with Sammy behind him. Dean's arms were crossed as he glared at Cas, while a small smile played on Sam's lips.

"Don't growl at me!" Dean's glare made it's way to my direction.

"Don't interrupt me then." My voice lightly husky from the moment before.

I knew there was no way he was really mad. How could he be? Dean was no saint. I was practically a nun compared to his.. sexual habits.

"Don't tell me who to interrupt."

"Don't argue right now." Sammy groaned.

"Shut it, Sammy." Dean and I said at the same time mine more relaxed than his, while still looking at each other.

His glare kept on me, and that's when it hit me. He was serious. He was totally serious.

I scoffed and raised an eyebrow, "You're not kidding, are you Dean?"

He looked slightly appalled, "Why the hell would I be? You were friggin' jumping an angel's bones!"

"So what? I fail to see how my love life is your problem. Why were you spying on me anyway?" I looked to them both.

"We were-" Sammy started but Dean cut him off, causing Sammy to glare at him.

"You're my sister, your business is mine. And I wasn't spying, we came to see where you were. Turns out your were dry humping an angel, with the door wide open." He turned toward Cas, who was a little behind me. "Aren't you supposed to be holy or something? Or do all angels have a problem keeping it in their pants?" He was being harshly sarcastic and it irked me.

Cas looked from Dean to me, "I sense I should go. If you need me, call to me. I wont be too far."

And with that, he was gone before I could speak, causing Dean to look slightly satisfied with the fact. All it served to do was piss me off further. I could feel my eyes starting to darken as I looked back to my oldest brother. My fists were clenching and un-clenching by my sides, my teeth gritting as I tried to control my anger.