Testosterone

New chapter as a thank you for all your questions! Video will be up within a week :3

"He's been staring at you like that since he's gotten here." Tahmoh growled lowly to me.

We had moved in from the cold, now all of us lounging on the couches they had inside. I sat next to Tahmoh with Richard and Sebastian on my left. Richard was leaning on my shoulder as he drifted in and out of consciousness. I ruffled his hair and shot a smile to Jensen and Jared who sat in the love seat across from us. Misha and Vicki shared a large couch with Osric and Mark.

I leaned my head on his chest, I didn't miss Misha's eyes narrow at the action. I did my best to ignore him as I pulled Tahmoh's arm around me and held his hand in mine, adjusting myself enough to keep Richard and I comfy. I made sure Seb knew he needed a ride home.

"Don't worry about him." I whispered up to him, trying to keep our conversation to just us.

"I'm not worried, I'm just highly annoyed." He ground out, sending Misha death glares.

I rubbed my hand up and down his arm, hoping to calm him down. I had never seen Tahmoh upset since he was generally a calm guy, this side of him was new to me. It made me a little nervous for some reason. I was relieved when he relaxed under my touch, putting his own large hand on my thigh. He gave me a soft smile I returned.

"Misha, you're hurting me!" Vicki's voice squeaked.

All eyes shot over to him and her. His hand seemed to be gripping her thigh tightly, tight enough to make her yelp and try to roughly pull his hand away. He wasn't paying attention to her though. No, his eyes were on Tahmoh and I. Boy if looks could kill.

"Meesh." I growled to him.

Even though I strongly disliked Vicki, I wasn't in favor of her getting hurt. I didn't want anyone to be hurt. I had been there and knew what it felt like to be in pain from someone who was supposed to love you, purposely or not.

His grip loosened before he fully brought his hand back to his own lap, ignoring the pouting women next to him. His eyes remained on us for a brief moment before he spoke.

"Are you two together or something?" He spat out, his tone accusing as if Tahmoh and I were a bad thing.

"I fail to see why that has any concern to you." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He didn't get a chance to speak before Tahmoh.

"And if we are?" Tahmoh had a small smirk on his face.

Oh, here we go.

"Just answer the question, she is my buisiness." Misha was full on glaring now as he sat up straight.

I looked at them both, studying their body language. Both of them were sitting up straight, chests puffed out and arms crossed. You could feel the testosterone radiating off of them in waves.

"Actually Misha, I don't think she's anyone's business but her own." Tahmoh said back, his tone calm but you could hear the tension behind it.

"Just answer the question!" Misha yelled and shot out of his seat.

I had never seen Misha so upset. Sure I had seen him have bad days or very annoyed, but he was seething. It was starting to make me very nervous as Tahmoh stood up as well, his tone matching Misha's.

"It would do you well to not speak to me like I'm lower than you are!" Tahmoh shot back.

"Okay, okay." I whispered to a passed out Richard and myself, "Not good, not fun."

I shifted Richard off of me and onto Seb, who was also slightly drunk. He took Richard under his arm in a drunken hug, I would have rolled my eyes at the two if my nerves weren't shot. I looked back to an arguing Misha and Tahmoh, still going at it verbally. Jensen was now holding onto Misha's arm, trying to get him to calm down while Misha pointed a finger and yelled at Tahmoh. Jared was still sitting but his eyes were on both of them, he was ready to act if it escalated any further.