A New Start

"Woah woah woah, who said anything about love?" Dean turned Castiel to face him. "We don't even know you, you could be a- a- a murderer or something. I'm not letting you near her."

I saw Castiel's eyes narrow, "I would never hurt her. She is mine."

"Who said anything about being yours? She's my sister!" Dean got up in Castiel's face.

"She was mine first!" Castiel raised his voice to match Dean's, it was intimidating.

I narrowed my eyes at the both of them. Since when was I anyone's anything?

"And look how well that turned out." Dean scoffed, turning to me. "Come here, Mimi."

I slowly made my way towards him, watching Castiel as I passed him and resisting the urge to stop and stand near him. Sam and Bobby looked ready to jump in at a moments notice, but remained silent otherwise.

"Why don't we all just go upstairs and figure this out, okay?" I looked up at Dean, holding onto his arm.

He stared at me a moment before nodding once, looking to the angel he spoke. "You try anything, and I mean anything, you wont leave here alive."

"I told you," Castiel looked to Dean and away from my gaze, "I would never hurt her."

With that Dean nodded curtly, ushering me in front of him and up the stairs into Bobby's living room.

It was nearing one in the morning as we all were gathered in the living room. Bobby had started a fire in the fireplace; For some reason Castiel seemed wary of it but I assured him it was fine and he seemed to relax a bit. I was seated next to Castiel on the couch, Sam was in a single chair across from us next to the fire, Bobby was at his desk, and Dean was standing. 

Dean kept glaring at Castiel, and I would glare at Dean, who would then glare at me, which made Sam glare at him, then Dean glare at Sam, which in turn caused Bobby to glare at Dean. Castiel was just oblivious as he talked about his search for me, he was just starting on how exactly I was taken. 

"So what? Just some no name demon took her?" Sammy inquired.

"No. Lucifer did with the help of Crowley. Crowley was who had held me against my will." Castiel's facial expression grew sour as he talked.

"Wait, Lucifer? As in the devil himself?" Bobby was as taken back as us all.

"Yes. Is there another?" Castiel gave a confused look.

I had a small smile on my face, he didn't get much about humans and I happened to find it adorable.

"Why him? Couldn't he just have sent a demon to do his dirty work?" Dean asked.

"I thought the same, but I have a feeling he wanted you for his personal guardian." He looked to me.

"Then why can't I remember anything? How did I end up with Sam and Dean as a baby? When did this even happen?" Nothing was making sense to me.

"I don't know, I feel either Lucifer swiped your memory, or who ever put you in the Winchester's hands did. You were taken one hundred years ago yesterday."

"How old am I exactly?" I tilted my head.

"Only about two hundered and fifty. You are still young." He said, seriously.

I laughed and looked at my brothers, "Guess I'm not the youngest anymore."

"Yes you are." Sam and Dean both said.

"What exactly do you want?" Bobby asked Castiel.

"I want to go get her memory back, she needs to remember everything. And after that, well we will decide what happens." He nodded. "But I'm not leaving her side until then."