Family Reunion

Mimi POV:

As soon as we had the man I took down back at the steel building, I guess he was named Castiel, chained down in Bobby's safe room, I went to shower. I stood under the hot water, washing all the blood and grime off me. I spent a little too much time in there I guess, because before I knew it Dean was banging on the door to get out.

I shut off the water, wrung my hair out, and slipped a towel around me. I changed into the clothes I brought in the bathroom with me. My favorite pair of navy blue sweats that hung a little low on my hips so I tried to tie it more but that didn't do much.  I threw on my black sports bra, groaning that I forgot my shirt. I threw my towel on the towel rack before running my fingers through my long bangs, pushing them out of my face.

As soon as I set foot out of the bathroom I was ambushed by a moose. A moose with two legs that picked me up and held me close to his chest.

"Gosh, I've missed you." Sammy muttered into my hair, kissing me on the cheek.

He held me for just a little while longer before setting my down, I looked up at him. "I missed you too, Moose. Where's D-"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and was spun around to face my oldest brother, he looked furious. "Uh, hey bro. Miss me?"

He crushed me to his chest, I was in such shock it took me a moment to respond. But once the surprise wore off I tightly hugged him back. I hadn't notice a tear escaped my eye, I wiped it before anyone noticed.

"I swear on my life if you ever scare me like that again I will kill you before anything else does." He said, his voice strained as he ran a hand through my damp hair.

"I promise I won't, I'm sorry." I pulled away and looked up at him, then turned to Sammy. "You too. I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"I just couldn't stay here after what happened. Everywhere I looked, all I saw was you Dean. I felt like I was suffocating. I wanted to hunt everything and anything and I took off. It wasn't fair, but I don't think I could have stayed here and been in the right mind. Losing dad was hard enough, but you too? I just, I-"

"It's okay." Dean looked at me. "I don't like it, I hate the new scars I see covering you, especially this one."

He traced the scar I got from a hunt I went on just after he died. I blindly went into a large vampire nest, just going on a killing spree. I was clumsy and had a close call with a vampire who's claw had gotten my face good. Dean traced the scar on my face with his thumb, it ran from just under my ear to the edge of my chin on the right side of my face.

"What the hell, is that fresh?" Sammy turned me to the side, looking at the newly made claw marks going across my ribs.

I had forgotten I even got it, I cursed myself for not remembering to hide it from them.

"It wasn't exactly easy getting to you today. Once word was out Sam and Dean Winchester were in town, I had to get reliable information from a few parties who weren't so cooperative."

Sammy gingerly picked me up bridal style before setting me on the bathroom counter. Dean came in with a bottle of Jack, and before I knew it he poured it on my wound. A hiss escaped my lips and I'll be damned if Dean didn't look satisfied with himself.

"Now we're even." I glared at him.

He chuckled, "Yes. But you're not quite off the hook."

I never got to ask him what he meant before Bobby walked in on us, "He's waking up."

So since this was really short... I decided I'll give you two updates since your comments seriously make my day. I also love the picture on the side