Famished

~~~~

Mimi POV:

"I can't believe neither of you idjits told me you were fighting damn War and Pestilence." I growled from my spot in the back of the impala.

"We knew you'd come if you thought it was anything but a regular hunt and we also knew you weren't your best, so it all worked out. Besides, we have the rings and you're coming with us to stop Famine. So quit pouting." Dean growled back.

"I don't pout." I said under my breathe, turning to face out the window. "How much longer until we get there?"

"Few hours." Sammy responded, messing with a map.

"We have a plan?" I asked, picking my phone up and plugging my headphones into it.

"Guns blazing." Dean said, turning up some Led Zeppelin.

"Sounds like the best plan there is." I smiled, turning up my own music and putting in my headphones.

~~~

"So people are eating each other.. literally?" I asked, reading the local newspaper of the town Famine was said to be in.

"Yeah, it must have to do with Famine." Sammy said, looking over my shoulder.

"Did War make people fight each other?" I asked, looking up at him over my shoulder.

"He didn't physically make them, per se. He is very manipulative and played us all against one another." He said, snatching the paper from me.

"So.. Famine makes people starve for other people?" Dean asked, rounding the impala to get to the passenger side.

"I guess. Let's go see what we can find out from in here." I nodded my head to the local diner in front of us.

We silently made our way there, just scoping out the surrounding area. Once Dean opened the door for me and we all walked in, we stopped mid step. Inside there were people gorging their own weight in meat, fries, shakes, anything they could get their hands on. One person was even eating napkins, another was snacking on a dead body. None of them paid any mind to our entrance, too consumed in their tasks.

"I think Famine makes people crave more than other people. I think it makes them crave-"

"Their guilty pleasure until the point of death." A voice spoke next to me, sending shivers down my spine.

I knew who it was, I didn't even need to turn around to confirm it. It was the one who had caused all my sleepless nights, irritability, and weakness. It was the one person who could do that to me, it was Castiel.

I felt a breathe on my shoulder and I shivered in delight, what was he trying to do to me?

"I missed you. I'm sorry." He mumbled, low enough for only us to hear.

I gritted my teeth and tilted my head ever so slightly, his musk surrounded me like a heavy invisible blanket. He suddenly consumed every corner of my mind, entering every of my fives senses. 

Touch. He sent my heart into overdrive when his hand trailed on my hip, pulling me back to his chest. 

Taste. The memory of his lips felt so alive I could swear he was kissing me right now, his sweet taste of honey and mango.

Sight. I hadn't seen him yet and I kept my eyes closed for that reason. However, even behind closed lids he was all I saw.

Sound. His voice was rough and low. It was a turn on but I knew there was a reason behind it. He wasn't fairing off any better than I was.