Hunter's Night Out

"Dudes! You can't just ease drop on me whenever you freakin feel like it!" I yelled at them.

"We can if it involves him." I could see that Sammy was actual really mad, which rarely happened.

Cas gave us a weird look, "I don't understand. We did share a bed, many times. But angels don't sleep, so don't worry. We did not do any sleeping in the bed."

I almost laughed at how innocent he was, "Guys, I don't even think angels.. you know."

"We don't know that. Just put some clothes on. What the hell is he doing in here anyway?" Dean pointed to Cas.

"I brought her a small blanket. Sam said to."

We looked to Sammy for an explanation.

"I thought you were going to leave it on the door handle, or even just the counter and leave." He shrugged.

Dean glared at all of us for a moment. "Make sure it doesn't happen again."

I rolled my eyes, some things never change.

"We gotta go Dean." Sammy nodded towards the stairs.

"Go? Go where?" I asked.

"We have a hunt a state over from here, just a possible wendigo, nothing we wont be back soon from." Sammy said, picking up a duffle bag beside the stairs.

"When are we leaving?" I asked, walking to the room I stayed in at Bobby's.

I loved my room, I used to come here a little more often than Dean and Sam, so bobby eventually built me my own room. It was the only room on the third floor, it had a spiral staircase that led up to it. The room was the size of a master and had a bathroom, Bobby said he never had a kid to spoil so he was going all out. There was also my own bathroom, so that was nice. But my favorite part was either the large bed that had a black beautiful silk sheets, or the roof. Half the roof was made up of windows, allowing me to stargaze at night.

Dean gripped my shoulder, bringing me to a halt. "Sammy and I are just taking this one, okay?"

His anger from earlier was gone, probably because he felt guilty for wanting to leave me here. He should be.

"What? You can't be serious? You haven't left me out of a hunt since I was like what, 15?"

"We just think it would be better if you lay low for awhile okay? Until we figure this whole, " Sammy waved his hands in the air, "thing is. It's not like we don't want you there, we need to keep you safe."

I growled, mad that I understood what he meant. Still I didn't want to stay, I felt I could handle it.

"I can take care of myself." I whispered.

"I will take care of you, too." Cas came to my side.

I smiled at him, "Thank you, Cas."

Sam was half smiling at us, Dean was quite the opposite.

"We can take care of her just fine." He turned to me, putting his hands on my shoulders. "We just need to know you're safe, only until this whole thing calms down. Then after that we will kick ass together again, I promise. I just got you back, I can't lose you. Not now."

I notice his jaw grind, he was trying to hide his emotions. I rested my head against the crook of his neck, unable to hug him due to me clutching my towel.

"I wont be leaving you anytime soon, don't worry. You won't get off scott free that easy." I teased him.

He chuckled, kissing me on the head before he and Sammy said their goodbyes and promising to text me. But not before laying down a list of rules that I might ignore most of. Like no using the blender? Really? I'm also not allowed to use my laptop if it's raining outside. I must have rolled my eyes so many times I'm surprised they weren't stuck in the back of my head.