The Truth Hurts

"I- I don't- what? Are you okay? C'mon. I'm taking you to a hospital." Castiel muttered, carrying me in his arms.

I managed to shove myself out of them, landing gracefully on my feet despite feeling winded. I shook my head at him, he doesn't understand. He still thinks he's Misha.

"Cas, I know this sounds insane but you have to believe me! This is all fake, like some kind of alternate reality. Lucifer did this to us, we're all completely fu-"

"Mimi! You're dehydrated and confused, you just had an attack and need to see a doctor, let me help you!" Misha- er Castiel cried, holding a hand out that he was begging me to take.

"No! I'm serious! You don't know what I saw, we don't even know why Lucifer put us here or what he's planning! He's been this close to us all this time and we have no idea what Sam and Dean-" Realization hit me then.

It was obvious. Painfully so.

I put both hands on my head as worry hit me. How could I not see this? I'm an idiot. I felt a hand grip my shoulder before I roughly shoved it away and faced Cas.

"I gotta get to Sam and Dean, are they still inside?" I asked with a panic filled voice.

"No, they went home. Come with me, I'll take you to them."

His eyes were boring into mine, pleading with me to take his hand. I started to, only once my hand was only inches away from his I felt the uncertainty and fear within him. He was looking at me like a stray dog he was trying to coax into a crate.

I suppose now that I know the truth my guardian powers are becoming less suppressed, I couldn't feel Castiel as well as I normally could; but I had a feeling on him none the less. I could sense the slight tinge of our bond, the feeling to go to him and protect him. My brothers were what needed protection right now though, so those mental sides of me were fighting.

I grit my teeth and fought the feeling to run to his arms, "No. You don't believe me." I turned away from him, quickly.

"Mimi, wait!" He attempted to follow the steps I began to take.

"I'll come back for you, you're not what he's after! I promise I'll find a way to keep us all safe!" I yelled back at him as I took running steps in the other direction.

I ran further and further away from Cas, despite his pleas. He didn't follow me, though I doubt he could keep up. I definitely wasn't at my full strength, I couldn't even shift, but I could tell I was running faster than a human.

All I could focus on the whole run was getting to Sammy and Dean, saving them from something they didn't even know was coming. The fear of that pushing me faster and faster until my legs felt like jelly blobs that weren't even part of my body. I pushed myself though, further and further. Harder and faster than I felt my weak body could take, I needed to get to them though.

I ran through town with only the street lights illuminating my path, making my way towards "Jesnsen's" (do I call him Jensen? Even though his name's Dean? What the hell am I going to do?) house, knowing that he and Sam should be there. They had a habit of going to Dean's house after events like this and having a drink.