To Hell And Back

"I don't like leaving ya like this Pam." Bobby told her for the millionth time.

We all felt like shit about Pamela becoming blind because of us. She told us it wasn't our fault and did her best to smile, but it didn't work or make any of us feel any better. She was more mad at whatever did this to her than anything. Which was another thing, this Castiel thing must be extremely powerful if they pulled me from hell and caused Pamela to be blind from one look. We have our work cut out for us. Again.

"Nonsense, Bobby. I'm fine, or I will be anyway. Now go and find what ever the hell did this to me, kick its ass, or I will kick all three of yours." She smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere till we gethca home. The boys will be fine on their own." Bobby insisted.

"Well, can't say I wouldn't mind the company. You boys will be alright?" She asked Sammy and I.

"Shouldn't we be asking you that? You know we can stay too, it's our fault-" Sam started before he was cut off by an annoyed Pamela.

"I am seriously kicking your perfect ass once I'm out of here! Now both of you, leave!"

I smiled, enjoying that she hadn't lost her sense of humor just yet. After a little more convincing and a few threats we decided that she was right, we had important business to do. We said our goodbyes and told her how sorry we were again, much to her dislike, before we left.

As we got into my impala, I ran my fingers along the upper dash board. "Man I missed you baby."

Sammy laughed, "Not much changes you, man."

"Nope. Too stubborn for our own good, right M-" I turned around only to remember that the youngest Winchester wasn't in her usual spot in the back seat.

"Where the hell has Mimi been? I thought you said you called her?" I turned to Sam.

"I- I did call her, Dean."

"And why isn't she in the back seat eating my pie?" I ground out through clenched teeth.

"I didn't exactly say when I'd get a hold of her. The last number she called me from two months ago has been disconnected. The number after that was some payphone. It's been like that."

"Been like what? Since when?" I was trying to keep my temper in check, pissed that no one decided to let me know my sister wasn't anywhere near.

"Since you went to Hell, Dean." Sammy glared at me, as if I was stupid for not knowing. "What did you think she would do?"

"Have a few therapy sessions and call it good. Then stick with you and Bobby! That's what I expect her to do!"

"'Oh yeah, hey doc my brother was freaking dragged to Hell by hellhounds. I feel like complete crap for not being able to do anything but watch him die. Fix me up!' They would pop her full of pills and call her ten kinds of crazy, don't act like you don't know that Dean."

"Then why didn't you stop her!" I gripped the steering wheel, my knuckles were turning white.

"Dean, listen to yourself! Even if I wanted to she's as stubborn as you are. If she wanted to leave, she was going to. She'll call again and I'll make her come home, okay? There's nothing we can do about it now, so just drive." He tried to reason with me.

I got where he was coming from, I really did. I just wanted to believe he could have done more. I can't blame her for leaving, I don't know what I would have done if I was the one helplessly watching my sister get dragged to Hell. I couldn't handle that. I blame her not calling more and not telling Sam or Bobby where she was, who she was with, and what she was doing. But I guess if she did they would have went after her. Still, I feel she didn't do the right thing.