Is the High Worth the Pain?

"Why did you leave?" Misha asked me, his eyes were hard and he looked upset.

The look he gave me reminded a small part of me of Jack, making me sink further into the wall behind me. His eyes hardened a little more at my lack of answer, driving him to take a few steps closer to me, leaving him only a few feet away from me.

He looked me from head to toe, then back up again; taking me in with a predatory look in his eyes. I swallowed a lump in my throat that had formed there while he was taking me in, his eyes ravishing my bare skin like it was the first sign of water he had seen in the desert. His robust cologne filling my sensitive nostrils, invading my every thought as if he was the blood in my body.

"Why do you think?" I asked him, my tone a harsh whisper.

He closed the distance between him and I as a song started to play from inside the building. I focused on it long enough to hear Maroon 5 preforming their new song, Animals. Oh how ironic. 

His hands roughly slammed themselves on the wall behind me, close to my face. He brought his face closer to mine, it was enough for me to smell the alcohol that tainted his normally chocolate mint breathe. That explained his daring (at least more than normal) behaviour. He was drinking, something Misha didn't do heavily often.

"This song.. seems to fit us." He said huskily as if he was Castiel, his blue orbs boring into my hazel ones.

He was close, so close to my face. His tainted breath was fanning my face, his stubble would graze across my cheek if he turned his head slightly. I was putting all my weight against the wall behind me, it was currently holding all my weight.

"Maybe you think that you can hide,

I can smell your scent for miles."

He hummed along to the song blaring from inside, his teeth now nipping at my neck.  He removed his face from me as the next verse started, taking the opportunity to look me in the eye as he said the next verse.

"So what you trying to do to me

It's like we can't stop we're enemies

But we get along when I'm inside you

You're like a drug that's killing me."

He gave a slightly dark chuckle as he placed a hand on my hip, gripping it roughly and keeping me in place.

"Yeah, you can start over, you can run free

You can find other fish in the sea

You can pretend it's meant to be

But you can't stay away from me

I can still hear you making that sound

Taking me down, rolling on the ground

You can pretend that it was me

But no."

He traced his nose along my jaw line, his tongue following suit as he trailed it down my neck and back up again. Shivers shot through my body as the mix of his teeth grazing my ear with the mix of his cologne sent my senses into over drive. What the hell was this man doing to me? I thought this was over, he chose Vicki. I chose Tahmoh.

"I hate seeing you with him, I hate watching him touch you- pull you close." His arm went around my back, yanking me to his chest as he held all my weight. My hands automatically went to his chest to steady myself as his tall figure looked down at me. "I loathe the thought of his hands holding yours. I can never burn the image of your small figure curled up next to his tall one in the comfort of his body warmed sheets at night, while I'm wide awake wishing the woman next to me was you."