Love Don't Run

A yawn mixed with the sound of a dying whale escaped my lips as I stretched in the warm bed I was in. I kept my eyes closed as I listened my surroundings like I did every morning, a few car horns and people shuffling could be heard outside. There was a radio playing next door, a couple fighting on the other side of the walls that separated us. I felt a strong arm around me that kept my back close to a hard chest. Legs were tangled with my own, the hand that held mine stroked my fingers every so often. I felt a kiss press to the nape of my neck. I smiled and turned over, a smile coming to my cheeks as I looked at Cas.

"I'll never tire of looking at you." He whispered huskily and it gave me shivers.

He laid on his back and pulled me on top of him. I straddled him and rested my head on his chest while he played with my hair. I enjoyed the brief moment of hearing his steady breathing and feeling the rise and fall of his chest with my own. I was beyond satisfied with small peaceful moments like these.

"Was that good? Last night?" He asked after a while, his voice low and almost nervous.

I smiled though he couldn't see it, "Better than I ever imagined. I'm pretty sure I heard heaven singing."

"I think I see why humans talk about it so much now. And if heaven was singing I would have heard it." He concluded.

I laughed and decided not to explain the later of his comment, "It's quite a popular subject among adults."

At that moment I heard a yell from the room next to ours. I shot up and looked to the door, tuning my ears to listen.

"Get the hell off me, Dean!" Sammy yelled.

Some ACDC song was blasting through their room and I could hear Dean singing like a dying cat.

"C'mon Sammy! They have free breakfast here and it includes bacon! So rise and shine, we aren't being the last ones to breakfast and eating rabbit food like last time."

I laughed, shaking my head at my brothers antics. I looked back down to Cas, I cocked my head at him in confusion. He was staring at me, with such a desire in his eyes I didn't understand what sparked this. He reached up and grazed his fingers along my skin. It was then that I realized I was straddling him once I sat up and just how clothed, rather un clothed, we really were. I turned away from his burning gaze and pulled the blanket over myself, feeling a bit self conscious.

"Maybe we could stay here for just a bit longer." His gruff morning voice suggested.

"I'd love that but I promise you Dean will be busting through that door any moment. And once he does I'd really rather not have to calm him down." He looked upset at my statement.

I leaned down and planted a kiss on his forehead, "But I promise once we're home, maybe you and I can go somewhere for a weekend. Just the two of us."

He smiled and put one hand behind my head and kissed me, he spoke once I pulled away. "I'd love that. Where would you like to go?"

I got off Cas and sat at the edge of the bed, I looked around the room and realized I had no clothes.

"Crap, Cas I don't have any clothes. Do you think you could.." I turned to look at him and he was gone.

He was back within a split second and handed me a ball of clothes. He was still naked and I blushed at his boldness, it was strange. Ever since I was raised as a human I was more aware, I guess you could say. Angels didn't see anything but a beautiful human body, clothed or unclothed, everyone was beautiful. We didn't think of being naked as a big deal, Adam and Eve were naked in the garden. Clothes weren't meant to happen, so it was natural for angels to be nude. I just had gotten used to seeing everyone in clothes, I suppose.