Who I am

(Not edited!)

"What do you mean you're leaving? You're kidding me right?"

"No, guardian. I told you, I have an idea as to an upper hand in this shit situation we're in. So, if for whatever reason, you're unable to summon help from other guardian's grace we will need this advantage. But I have faith in you." Carol spoke with more conviction than I had as she sat across from me in Balthazar/Sebastion's set trailer. 

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, thinking everything over. Today was the day, now or never. Lucifer would trick Sam into saying yes unless we could stop it. We still hadn't tried to talk to them again about recovering their memory but Carol seemed to have an idea that she couldn't tell me about for some reason. 

"And you're sure I can't help you?" I asked again, knowing the answer.

"I'm sure. I need you here in case something goes wrong on my end. I just need you to trust me and trust yourself, okay? You're the freaking first guardian, any idea how powerful that makes you? You do not ask permission of the other guardians. You command. Remember who you are and no evil can surpass you." She put her hand on my shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "I have to go now, they'll be filming in a few hours and I'm hoping to be back before then. Don't do anything too stupid."

With those words she vanished before I could say goodbye. I lent back in my chair and groaned, wondering the best plan of action to get us out of our current situation. How to keep everyone safe and save the world from mass destruction. Even if I did manage to stop Lucifer, would everyone gain their memory back? Would we be transported back to our realm or stuck here? 

I shook my head and stood up, leaving the air conditioned trailer and stepping out onto the set. I still hadn't seen Luci since my dream and I didn't think I would until it was his time to step into the lime light. He liked making grand entrances and this time was no exception. I'm sure he's probably just kicking back, relaxing. The smug bastard, probably had all his ducks in a row since the day he sent us here. Played us like puppets while he sat back and laughed.

My mind drifted over the thought of what would happen to the people here when we went back to our time. What would become of the relationships that had started to blossom, would they remember anything? Would they start back over and follow the same path we already all went through? I didn't know. I did know that a part of me would miss Tahmoh, mainly due to the fact that he was the closest thing I had to Gadreel. And that thought stung a little when I remembered that leaving here would be leaving him. Someday I will find him again. He didn't even realize that this morning our goodbye was forever in this timeline.

~~~

"Mimi, you ready?" Our set manager asked me, her head peeking into my own trailer.

I looked up from my lore book, "Yeah, I'll be right out."

"You look nervous, hun. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be great." She smiled at me before shutting the door.

"I hope for everyone's sake you're right." I mumbled, slipping off my jacket and just walking out in my black tank top.

It made me nervous that Carol wasn't back yet, she should have been back by now. I was hopping some of the scenes would stall just enough to where she would return. If not, it was up to me.

The scenes passed in a blur, I said the lines while the other's replied. I had to retake a few scenes due to nerves and the intoxication I felt with having Misha so near me. Jared joked about having more for the blooper real and kept doing stupid faces at Jensen so he wasn't able to record for a good bit either. Just seeing my brothers so happy, carefree, yet so oblivious made me happy. It gave me a sliver of hope that one day they could be like this. Even if we never were, at least a part of our souls somewhere in this world were.