Fall From Grace

I tried so hard to not shift right then and there and tear the girl to shreds. But I didn't, as much as it killed me. No, I stayed right there and watched as Cas pinned the girl to the wall. Even though nothing would have pleased me more than to bash her skull in, I waited for a second. Cas wouldn't do that to me. Hell, every girl but me frightened him. I wasn't going to be the girl who stormed over there with out knowing anything if it was all a misunderstanding. I didn't want anymore drama than was necessary, so I waited.

As soon as Cas pinned her he pulled away from the girl, and he glared at her as she smiled "sexily" at him. Which to me more looked like she was in pain.

"I said, don't touch me." He growled in her face, he was pissed.

It was kind of hot.

"That's what you said, but I know what you meant." She purred.

He shook his head, "Could you be more pompous? I have a soul mate."

"And I have a boyfriend, what they don't know wont hurt them."

"I would know and it would hurt me! You don't deserve love, touch me again and-"

"I'll make sure you're not capable of lifting a finger to do so ever again." I finally made my presence known, walking over to the both of them.

Cas dropped the girl and walked over to me, pulling me close to him.

"I- I didn't want her to, she just wouldn't go away and-"

"It's okay, love. I trust you." I told him.

He smiled at me, tracing my cheek with his hand. I almost forgot about the girl until I felt myself being yanked away from Cas. I hit the wall next to me, shaking the glass. I was more worried for the glass than anything, I barley felt hitting it but it felt me. I adjusted myself without a word and looked back at the girl. Cas was about to step forward but I held a hand up to stop him, he gave me a puzzled look but backed off.

"You're drunk, and by the looks of you, underage. So you need to leave before you do something we both regret." I told her, desperately trying to keep the growl from my voice.

She laughed, "And you're so much older than me. I'm almost seventeen, you're what? Eighteen?"

"Twenty one actually. Damn, you can't even buy your own cigarettes." I smirked at her, realizing she was bumming the cigarettes she reeked of off others.

She glared at me, "And what, is he your boyfriend? That's quite an age difference you two have there."

I looked to Cas to see she had a point, I never paid attention to the fact that his vessel was a lot older looking than I was. I'm guessing his vessel was thirty five, so a fourteen year age difference. I shrugged, I'd seen worse.

"What can I say? The older the better, more.. experience if you get my drift." I gave her a sly smile and winked at Cas, who was just watching this play out.

For some reason Cas' eyes went wide. When I looked back to the girl I felt a fist connect with my jaw line, it didn't hurt much at all. But it sure as hell irked me that someone thought they could touch me like that. Before I could take care of the girl myself, Castiel had her against the wall by her throat, her feet dangling off the floor.

It was my turn for my eyes to grow wide, the girl clawed at Cas' hands around her throat. She gasped for a proper breathe, which told me he wasn't completely cutting off her air supply. He easily held her suspended in the air, as his animalistic eyes bore into her terrified ones. 

"You will show her some respect." His gravelly voice was low as he spoke the command.

Yup. Very hot. Seeing Cas take charge and defending me sent shivers down my spine. I wanted him to run his rough hands all over me, for him to bite down on my soft flesh. I wanted to hear him groan my name, to nibble on my lower lip like I loved. I wanted him and he was all mine.