Make A Move

Sam's POV:

"Please, eat something. Drink something. Just.." I cut myself off, staring at my sister.

It had been two months since I had my talk with Cas, two months since any of us had seen him, two months that I've been trying to get through to my shell of a sister. She wasn't eating or sleeping, I know she didn't need to but she used to. She didn't read books on her laptop anymore, or listen to any music. She didn't watch any of her favorite movies with us, kick our ass when we teased her, or jump at the chance to make fun of one of us.

She was almost empty in Castiel's absence. At first she attempted to hide it, act normal, but within the last month she couldn't hide the hollowness she felt. I hated seeing her like this and I hated her trying to conceal her hurt for us.

She wasn't as strong as she used to be physically, either. I used to have no hope against a brute strength match with her, one of the few moments she was happy I got her to wrestle with me is when I noticed it. She always had a bit of trouble pining me because of my height, except that time she physically struggled. When I asked her about it later she blew it off but I wasn't having it the next time it came up.

"Why?" She glared at me.

She had also become easily irritable at times, which could be scary considering she was rarely ever mad at us.

"I just want you back to normal." I told her and instantly regretted it.

"Normal? I'm perfectly normal, Sammy! Just because we aren't all as perfect as you doesn't mean we're not normal!" She growled, getting up from where she was sitting next to me.

I looked up and saw Dean watching from the doorway, he looked torn. It was even harder on him to see her like this. When he found out about Cas and Mimi, it took all my convincing for him not to go out right then and there and kill him. I shook my head at Dean, who looked unsure of whether to intervene or not. He gave me a curt nod with the hard look still on his face and left unnoticed. 

My sister's senses had gotten worse too, she normally would have heard Dean coming before he even reached the doorway. Now she didn't even see, hear, or smell him which worried me. When she got up, she got up so fast that the chair she was sitting in fell down.

"Damn it." She growled, picking it up and setting it back roughly.

She walked passed me and I grabbed her arm, standing up.

"Let me go, Sammy!" She yelled, looking in my eyes.

I got a little choked up looking at her, it was like I didn't recognize her. Her eyes that were once so bright were now a bland hazel. Her bright tan skin was now dull, lacking her normal glow. Her usually shiny hair was now a drab and dark boring brown.

"Let me go, Sam." She looked up me, repeating herself.

I mentally flinched, she never called me Sam. It was always Sammy, no matter how mad she was. It sounded weird on her tongue, I didn't like it. She started to yank away, but I pulled her back to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her in place even though she thrashed against me.

"Get. Off. Me." She commanded between breathes.

"No." Was all I told her.

She should be able to break free from me, why is she so weak? It's almost like she's human. This isn't right, she had me worried for her health. It's not like I could take her to a doctor, if she ever let me get that far.

She stopped trying to break free all of a sudden, she was still for a moment before she began shaking slightly. She turned back and looked at me, her once angry eyes turned into pools of sadness. I don't know which emotion hurt me more, I couldn't help either of them.

"Oh, Sammy. I'm so sorry, this isn't me. God, I'm being such an emotional bitch." She said, groaning the last part.

I released her and guided her to the couch in Bobby's living room. I sat her down and took the spot on the couch next to her, I took her hand. I felt it was almost.. cold. I looked at her puzzled and frustrated.

"You're going to tell me what's happening to you and you're going to do it now. No more 'I just miss He Who Shall Not Be Named' crap, either. Something is physically wrong with you and you're going to tell me what it is, the whole truth and nothing but. Or so help me I'm going to.. I'm going to- to ground you." I started off strong but lost it a little at the end.

She slightly laughed at me, "Don't ground me, whatever you do."

"You know what I mean." I rolled me eyes.

"It's being away from him, it weakens me. I'm sure he's not fairing off any better and I hope he's in heaven for his sake. He'll be safest there."

"So he's hurting too?" I inquired and she gave a nod. "Was it like this when you were first taken away?"

"No. They broke our bond." She mumbled and looked away.

I could tell she didn't want to talk about that. She mentioned once before it could be broken quickly, but I didn't know how. I decided to avoid asking her in the fragile state she was in.

"When are you going to start getting better?" I asked her, hoping she'd say tomorrow.

She gave me a sad look, "When I go back to him or our bond is broken again, for good." 

She stood up and walked away, mumbling something about having to clean her room. She went upstairs and out of sight, I leaned forward and put my head in my hands. When did sisters get so complicated?

I heard steps shuffle into the room but didn't bother looking up, I could tell it was Dean by the sound and weight of them. The couch dipped next to me and I looked up from my hands.

"We should tell her." Was all he said.

"It'll only hurt her more, Dean." I told him for the tenth time we talked about this subject.

"What about when she finds out we've been lying to her? You don't think that'll hurt?" He raised his brows at me.

"Of course it will, but we're so close to getting the third ring and we need his help. I hate working with him as much as you do, but he helps. A lot." I told him, disliking that it was the truth.

"I hate seeing his douche of a face. Can't we get famine's ring by ourselves? We don't need Cas' help." He growled Castiel's name.

We had been working with him to get the rings we needed to trap Lucifer. He helped us get war's along with pestilence's and now we we're working on famine's . We kept it from Mimi for her sake, thankfully she didn't come on hunts anymore. 

We didn't ask for his help originally, we found him when we were after war. He was doing the same thing, trying to get the rings. Only after a lot of yelling from Dean, who even hit Castiel in the face (which hurt Dean more than Cas), Did we agree to work together only until we got all four rings. And to keep it a secret from a certain sister, as well.

"I have an idea.." I muttered, something dawning on me.

I told Dean my plan, only to be shot down and then reconsidered.

"She'll kill us." He hissed.

"She'll get better, what other choice do we have?" I growled.

"Fine. But the blame is going on you." He muttered.

"As long as she goes back to how she used to be, it'll be worth it." I mumbled.

"Go get her, I'll load up baby."

~~

This was more of a filler chappy! I'm going to try and update more frequently with shorter chapters.. or would you rather less frequent updates with longer chapters?
Anypie, things will get.. interesting soon!
QOTC: If you could be related to any SPN cast member, who would it be? I'd pick either Jensen or Mark S.

Poor puppy Sammy :(