Please read!!!!

Hey guys, updates are going to pretty slow for awhile. My boyfriend had an accident a fee days ago and I took him to the hospital, he had surgery yesterday (the day after, whatever makes more sense) and I've been sleeping at the hospital with him. So I smell, am in the same clothes, and have to go to work later. I feel sorry for my boss, lol.
But my point is, I won't be able to update as much or write for awhile due to this and the fact that I started a new full time job.

Yes, I am still writing all my stories. No, I'm not leaving Wattpad. I'm just going to be a bit slower. I apologize and would really appreciate it if you keep him in your thoughts/prayers. You guys are the best, I love you all, your comments and stories make me super happy :)

Two more things..

One: I'm starting a Sons of Anarchy fabric called The Third Teller, if anyone is interested in that!

Two: I'll update more info on this later, but I stole the idea from ContraCat
I'm making a Question and Answer video. Or Q&A
So, this is your chance to ask me anything! No limit on questions and nothing's too personal, I'm an open book. I'll do this as soon as I have a good amount of questions, then I'll upload the video to YouTube and post the link :)

Hope you all are better than I am, and enjoy the time change if you had it!