06: skinny-dipping

"Are you serious?", you asked staring at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"Yea, come on. Swing your ass off of me and let's get going", he said pushing you off

"Woo", you cheered standing groggily on your feet and he quickly wrapped his arm around your waist before you could tip over, "that'll be great fun."

"I'm glad you're excited but you need to pull yourself together. We're walking there", he said supporting you and guided you outside following the others.

It was a narrow track through a forest which led to a small pond nearby the premises of the fraternity.

It actually was a short way but you took longer than usual because you had to stop twice to fall into the soft grass and to pick a flower and put it behind your ear.

Jungkook was a little done with you but he was also quite amused by your drunk behaviour.

But the closer you came to the lake the more you grew nervous. You realised that you had to get undressed in front of about twelve strangers and Jungkook.

Your only advantage was that it was quite dark because it was new moon. It was so gloomy that you tripped countless times.

You left the forest and walked on a glade which slightly sloped in a hollow filled with silvery shining, clear water.

"Come on, Y/N", Jungkook urged you.

You could hardly discern how he walked past you taking off his shirt and other shapes behind him doing the same.

You exhaled shakily and began undressing.

You were hesitating a little when it came to your underwear but you noticed that you were one of the last ones to jump into the lake. You hurried up so you wouldn't be the last one and everyone would look at you.

You ripped off your underwear and ran squeaking into the lake. The water was splashing around you and engulfed your body as you dunked.

It wasn't cold but it was fresh enough to bring you back to your senses and make you sober up a little. You pushed your feet off the ground and swam a few meters.

It was nice to be afloat without doing much but you felt how your strength diminished. What if you just let yourself sink?

"Easy, babe", Jungkook said wrapping his muscular arm around your waist and pulled you back to him where you could stand before your chin could dip into the water.

"You pervert! Don't touch me when we're both naked", you said quickly wriggling out of his hold and stood on your own feet.

"Don't act like this was my idea", he said chuckling and scanned your face, "I just didn't want you to go too far when you're so intoxicated."

"How cute", you ridiculed him and spattered his face with water giggling.

He did the same and chased after you.
But before he could catch you, you fled. You splashed in the pond laughing and joking like small children.

However, a little later you all became cold and decided to go back to the party. You were glad that everyone left the water at the same time so no one was really looking at you.

You perceived Jungkook's naked figure walking right next to you and a part of you wanted to glance at him curiously but you stopped yourself. You better not.

Nobody brought towels so you just slipped back into your clothes wetting the fabric. But no one really cared because the alcohol in your blood kept you warm.

"How did you find it?", Jungkook asked.

He came up beside you after you got fully dressed and put an arm around you as everyone walked back to the frat house.

"It was exciting", you said subliminally snuggling up to him.

"Well, I'm glad you liked it", he said holding you close, "and I can't say that I didn't enjoy seeing you naked."

"What?", you asked indignantly pushing him off, "why did you look? You're such a sleazebag."

"I was joking", he said laughing and reached out for you, "now come back here."

"Catch me if you can", you stuck your tongue out at him and started running. He wasted no time and chased after you.

You nearly ran all the way back to the villa but right before you could blend in with the party crowd he caught you by your waist and threw you over his shoulder.

"Ah, Jungkook, don't do this!", you squealed hitting his back, "I'm going to puke!"

But he didn't listen. He carried you inside, careful that you didn't bump your head into someone and put you on the same armchair as before.

"Stay here", he commanded, "I'll be right back. There are tons of creeps here who want to get into your pants so don't run."

You snorted but didn't talk back. You were too out of breath to do anything else anyhow. You leaned back and ran your hand through your slightly damp hair.

"Hi, Y/N", a girl who you've already talked to a lot of times after class came up to you and sat on the couch beside you.

"Oh, hi Rachel", you said giving her a smile.

"I've seen you've been very close to Jungkook lately", she remarked and you nodded confirmingly.

"Well, I just wanted to warn you", she said with a pitiful smile, "he might be too much for you to handle."

What?

"What the heck are you talking about?", you asked tryning not to cuss her out already.

"I mean, he's just not the boyfriend you'd want. He isn't the one to stick around and go out with you. You seem to be a very fragile person and I would hate to see you get hurt", she explained looking "worried".

"First of all, who are you to get involved in his and my business? You don't even know what's going on between us", you said enraged, "and secondly, do you realise who you're talking to? I'm his best friend, we've known each other for almost ten years. Do you not think I know how his mind works?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you", she said lifting her hands in defence, "I just wanted to make sure you know."

"Don't talk about him like that ever again", you spat. She nodded and got up to leave.

You leaned back in the armchair and tried calming down. You didn't know her well but you didn't take her to be the type to meddle with other people's business.

The others of your group returned to their seats with drinks or snacks in their hands.

You looked around for Jungkook when a deep voice sounded next to your ear.

"Open your mouth."