09: foreplay with ice

"Oh, my parents went out for dinner", you said reading the note your mother left on the shoe cupboard while kicking off your shoes and taking off your jacket.

You turned to Jungkook because he didn't commented on it and there was a look on his face you haven't seen before.

It was fake disenchantment mixed with mischievousness and longing. Why did he look at you like that?

"I guess I'll have to make us some dinner then since you can cook nothing but hash brownies", you teased him making him laugh and wash that weird look off his face, "but first I need to put some ice on the tattoo. This hurts like a b!tch."

You walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Your parents had stored there a box with crushed ice which they always use for making cocktails.

You just took a freezer bag and filled it with some of it because you didn't have a cold pack or something. Jungkook watched you the whole time with an unfathomable look in his eyes.

You walked into the living room and laid down on the couch placing the bag of ice in a clean kitchen towel on your sore skin.

He followed you and sat down at the end of the couch lifting your legs and putting them down on his lap.

"Can I see it?", he asked after a moment of silence glancing at you with dark eyes.

"Um, yea sure", you said propping yourself up on your elbows. You put the bag of ice on your thigh and lifted your shirt.

You gently removed the foil and revealed the black design inked into your skin. The outlines were a little red due to the irritation by the needle.

He leaned over to take a closer look and brushed his fingers over the swirled lines of the lily, so lightly that you weren't even sure he touched it.

"It is gorgeous", he whispered in a husky voice, his fingers still hovering over the tattoo, "can I?"

He nudged his chin towards the freezer bag on your leg and you felt like your blood froze just by looking at the ice and then back into his obsidian eyes.

He wanted to try the foreplay with ice on you.

That's why he looked at you so lustful when he found out that your parents weren't home.

You gulped and stared at him hesitantly, your heart already beating fast. Were you ready for this?

Hell yes. You wanted to know how it felt like. You wanted to let go and not worry about anything else but his hands on your body.

He would only do as much as you wanted him too. Why would you decline?

"Yes", you agreed with a small smile playing on your lips even though your cheeks flushed a little.

He straightened up and took the bag from your thigh. He bent your left leg so that he could turn to you and kneel between your spread legs. He opened the closure of the bag and took out a chunk of ice.

He held it in his hand as he leaned forward and pushed you down by applying pressure with his left hand on your shoulder.

You lied flat on your back and locked eyes with him.

The tension increased with every time your heart pumped blood through your veins.

He opened his hand and let the piece of ice slide off his palm and over his fingers right on your belly button.

You shuddered at the cold feeling on your hot skin. You wanted to close your eyes to experience it in the most intense way possible but you also wanted to see what he was doing with his bony hands.

You lifted your head a little bit when you noticed that he had unwrapped his freshly inked hand.

You stared at the miscellany of the designs on his knuckles, fingers and the back of his hand.

"I like them", you said softly and he gave you a crooked smile.

"Shh", he hushed you putting his index finger to his arched lips and then bent down to put it on yours.

He brought his face down and removed his finger to press an open-mouthed kiss on your lips making you want to gasp but you stopped yourself. You didn't want to be too obvious.

He stayed at this height but moved his face further down your abdomen until he was on the same level of your belly button.

He placed his hands next to your torso on the couch using his arms as supports.

The piece of ice was almost completely melted leaving a pool of water in the indentation of your belly button.

He put the small ice cube between his lips and dragged it up the midline of your stomach leaving a trail of melting water on your skin.

The rest of the ice melted in an instant and trickled from your upper body in the dips between your lower rips which sent a wave of tingles down your spine.

He connected his lips with the skin around your belly button and sucked the water in his mouth with a quiet slurping noise while his nose brushed against your tummy.

He was barely touching you and yet being able to make you feel so... good.
He took out another chunk of ice and laid it on your skin. He guided the twichting ice with his fingers and passed it over your tattoo making you wince quietly in pain. But it was pleasant pain.

You parted your lips in hopes to calm your breathing by sucking more air into your lungs. He observed every little reaction of your body with a small, satisfied smile.

He fetched another ice cube and placed it in the dent between your clavicles so that the water ran down on either side of your neck. He pushed the piece under the hem of your shirt and let it slide down your chest before it completely melted and dripped down.

You clenched your fists at the intensity of the icy cold on your blazing hot skin.

He took another piece of ice in his hand and moved his fingertips to the waistband of your jeans constantly checking if you were okay with it.

But you didn't stop him even though you thought your heart was going to explode at the rapid pace it was beating.

He hooked his fingers under your jeans and the hem of your panties, lifted them up and let the ice slip off on your womanhood.

At first it was only cold but then it melted and ran icily down your heat.

You widened your eyes and gasped which sounded suspiciously like a moan. You covered your mouth but it was too late, it has already fallen of your lips.

"What a beautiful sound", he said smirking.