24: teasing

One month has passed since he and you confessed. And it has been one month of making beautiful and unforgettable memories.

You'd never take back anything you said or did because of all the amazing time you spent with him joking around, chatting and doing new things.

And he proved himself. He never even looked at another girl, he only had eyes for you. It was obvious that he was head over heels for you.

He even took his phone and deleted all the girl's numbers he had collected over the years in front of you. You didn't want him to do it but he did it anyway.

But he was also really careful that you didn't look the other way whenever a guy was passing you. It wasn't like you checked out other boys, Jungkook was just being overprotective.

But you didn't mind since you had fun teasing him with comments like "oh, look! This guy's cute!"

Then he would turn around with a frantic expression on his face just to see that no one was there and realise that you had fooled him.

You would have a laughing fit and he would quickly catch you before you could run, wrap his arms tightly around you and start to tickle you until you yelled at him to stop because you weren't able to catch your breath anymore.

By the time now you fully trusted him and were convinced that he really wanted to be with you apart from the s£xual aspect.

You were going to tell him that soon but you enjoyed having him wrapped around your finger way too much and you wanted to enjoy it a little longer.

You noticed his gaze on you whenever you wore something pretty, revealing or tight. You became aware of the power you held.

But he never said anything, no matter how daring you flirted with him or sexily you dressed. The only thing that left his mouth was a sweet compliment.

You wanted to see how far you could push him until he would notice your malicious intentions.

You were ready for a relationship. You really wanted it but you didn't want to say it, you rather wanted to show him. Maybe he would get the broad hint you gave him.

After the lectures had finished and you both did your work for college - he was faster of course because he worked sloppily - he came over to your house to watch a film or go for a walk, just to spend some quality time together.

You had a different idea of quality time for this afternoon though.

He was lying on his stomach on the bed next to you while he was on his phone waiting for you to finally pick a movie.

But instead you suggested something else.

"I bought a few new bikini sets", you told him making him look up from his phone.

"I can't decide on a film right now so how about I try the bikinis on and you rate them so I can decide whether I keep them or not?", you asked hiding your smirk.

"Okay, why not?! I get to see you in a bikini so I'm not going to complain", he replied shrugging and rolled over to crawl to the back of your bed and lean against the headboard.

"Yea, no gawking, pervert", you said standing up, "you have to focus on your role of a judge and be brutally honest."

"As you say, babe", he said bending his arms and put them behind his head looking you already up and down. You rolled your eyes and turned to your wardrobe

You fetched the three sets and changed in the bathroom.

You walked back into the room wearing a dark green (or whatever colour suits ya ;)) bikini set with a triangle bra.

He whistled and nodded in approval.

"The colour suits you perfectly, definitely a must keep", he said.

"Okay", you said walking back into the bathroom putting on the second one and walked back out, "how about this one?"

It was a black bikini set with a balconette bra and a pink floral pattern on it. It looked normal in the front but the back of the bikini panties was pretty revealing.

"This one's cute-", he commented but then you turned around and he corrected himself, "- I mean hot. I'm not sure if I'm fine with having every other guy out there staring at your a$$ like that."

"Too bad that you don't have a say in this", you said pursing your lips, "I got one more."

You could tell he was already on the edge seeing you half naked like that.

The way his eyes roamed all over your body and he shifted uncomfortably on the mattress. It wouldn't take a lot more until he'd snap.

You walked back into your room wearing a fire wine red set with strings that crossed under your bust on your upper stomach and were tied together at your back.

His jaw dropped when you entered and he lifted his eyebrows almost up to his hairline

"Wait a damn minute", he said straightening up, "I know this bikini. In fact I remember very clearly how you wore all three of them last summer at the lake."

You pressed your lips together to hide your amused smile.

"I know what you're doing or rather what you've been doing for probably a week now", he said piercing you with hungry eyes, "you're trying to lead me on."

"I have no clue what you're talking about", you said innocently and twirled in front of him, "how do you like this one?"

"Hm, let me think about it", he played along and regarded you while moving towards the edge of the bed closer to you.

"Turn around again. Slowly", he said quietly but demandingly. You did as you were told and turned in front of him. Your back was facing him when a clap sounded through the room because he had spanked you.

"Jungkook!", you gasped spinning around to him with a shook look on your face.

"Don't tell me you didn't see it coming", he said smugly, "I know exactly what game you're playing and guess what?"

You shortly locked eyes with him not replying before he travelled his eyes down your half dressed body while licking his lower lip.

"I'm quite competitive and I'm good at winning honestly", he said while he slowly breathed in, "but this time I'm going to cheat."

His gaze shot up to your eyes and then he grabbed you by your waist with his veiny hands on either side of your hips and pulled you on his lap with a jolt.