26: s£x on the beach

"Hey, Jungkook!", James greeted him with a big smile and gave him a handshake, "congratulations, man."

"Thanks", he said smiling as he looked down at you, "I hope you don't mind me stealing this beauty from you shortly."

"Not at all, I actually have a game to win", he said winking at you and turned his attention back to the match.

"Good luck!", you managed to exclaim while Jungkook was already dragging you with him away from James, the drinks, the party as a whole.

"Where are we going?", you asked confused trying not to spill your drink over your hand.

"Away from him", he muttered but came to a halt when you stopped walking.

"Seriously?", you questioned him in a reproachful tone raising your eyebrows, "you're still jealous of James? He knows your my fiancé. There's nothing you need to
worry about anymore."

"I know", he said contritely, "it's just... he always reminds me of the time when he was there for you and I wasn't."

"Jungkook...", you said stepping closer to him, "remember what you told me back then when you tried to win me back. You told me what's in the past doesn't matter anymore. And it is true. You can't go back and change what we said or did. Which is good, if you ask me, because I like who and what we are today: a couple, engaged."

You lifted your left hand and showed him the engagement ring on your ring finger which reflected the faint moonlight.

"I'm all yours and nothing and no one will change that", you said quietly gazing into his eyes.

"You're all mine", he whispered taking your hand to pass his thumb over your fingers.

"Do you want to cuddle a little?", he then asked intertwining your fingers.

"Yes", you answered nodding and let him pull you in front of him so your back was against his torso when you sat down on the sand facing the ocean.

You sat between his stretched legs and leaned back against his chest. You placed your hands on his thighs meanwhile he placed his behind him to support himself. You were breathing in sync as you silently listened to the waves.

"You know I love you very much, right?", he asked after a while.

"Of course", you replied quietly smiling to yourself, "I love you too."

You decided to turn around to him and wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his torso.

He laughed at you clinging on to him and folded his legs so you could sit in his lap. He put his arm around you and let you bury your face into the crook of his neck. He started rubbing your back gently up and down.

It was a sweet moment but the romantic mood shifted all of a sudden.

He slipped his hands under your loose shirt and continued to caress your bare skin. He roamed his hands over your back and then over your hips to your front.

You didn't move at all. You stayed in the position you were in, your face hidden in his neck. Only your breathing became heavier as he touched you. Kept drawing circles and patterns on your skin.

You knew what he wanted, what his intentions were and it turned you on, a lot.

So when he stopped moving his hands you lifted your head and looked up at him.

Your eyes met but you couldn't discern the look in them because of the darkness around you. But you didn't have to, to know what was going on in his head.

You smiled and leaned in to close the distance between your lips. You placed your hands on his neck and moved closer to his body on his lap while you deepened the kiss.

He kissed you back, roughly and needily. He has been craving you all day after seeing you run around half naked looking so sexy.

He pushed his hands inside your pants and groped your a$$ making you jump a little and break the kiss. 

"Someone's veeery needy", you remarked giggling and combed his messy curls with your fingers.

"Yes, and you are going to change that", he announced smiling sweetly at you as if he hadn't just told you to fvck him.

"Is that so? Make me", you dared him.

He smiled at you smugly accepting the challenge with pleasure. He gripped your hips firmly as he shifted his weight on his knees and turned around with you in his hands to lay you on the sand.

He kneeled between your open legs and put his hands beside your head. He bent his arms and hovered over you.

He lifted his right hand to your face and brushed a lost strand of your hair behind your ear.

He leaned down to place soft kisses on your forehead, your cheek, your lips, your chin, your jaw and your neck while you closed your eyes enjoying this treatment. He ran his fingers along the hem of your panties and clasped them.

He found your lips with his again and kissed you hungrily while he pulled your panties down.

You buckled your hips to help him remove them and laid flatly back on the beach. It felt a little weird to be lying with your lower half naked on the sand but it was endurable. You just knew you'd have sand everywhere afterwards.

He pulled away from the kiss and took a short moment to gaze into your eyes. And for a split you could see his eyes sparkle in the light of a car passing by in the distance.

Then he moved backwards and dipped his head down to your sensitive area. He wrapped his arms around your thighs and bent your legs. He connected his lips to your f0lds and sucked on your center.

You gasped loudly at the sudden harsh but incredibly good sensation bolting through your body and seizing control of you. You threw your head back and arched your back along with it.

You pressed your lips together to contain any further sounds as he began flicking his tongue ceaselessly over your cl!t. With every motion of the tip of his tongue you came closer to your climax that you were craving so much.

You were far away from the party but from time to time fragments of laughter and music were wafting over to you.

You hoped no one decided to go for a late night walk along the beach and hear or even see you.

However, the thought of getting caught made it even more exciting.