17: bl0w j0b

You pulled down his jeans just enough so you could also pull down his boxers. You lifted yourself up just a little more so you were in a more comfortable position.

Then you hooked your fingers into the waistband of his boxers and removed them. You held eye contact when you gently took him in your hands.

You made sure not to grasp him too firmly knowing that touching him more tenderly would tease him and give him more pleasure.

He was already breathing more heavily and had his hands placed on either side of him holding on to the couch searching for support.

You kissed the tip of his erection and began slowly stroking him up and down.

He was already hard and throbbing in your hands. You found it pleasing how easily you could trigger him. You felt pretty powerful that way.

You gently rubbed him feeling the blood pulsate underneath your finger tips and a few veins pop up as his arousal grew with every touch.

"Babe, stop teasing", he whined almost sounding too desperate with a pleading look in his eyes.

He wanted to feel your lips wrap around him so badly and was growing impatient because you were keeping him waiting for too long.

A smirk made its way on your lips seeing him squirm under your touch. You could understand why he liked dominating you so much.

Being in the position to know which buttons to push that would make the other feel so incredibly good and knowing that you were the only one to do that. It was an amazing experience.

You didn't know you'd enjoy it as much but watching him get off because of you made wet down there and your core tingle.

Despite his pleading you kept your slow pace and didn't give him what he was longing for. Yet.

You kissed his tip again and shortly swirled your tongue around giving him a taste of what was to come. What he could have.

"Ah, fvck", he m0aned throwing his head back and closed his eyes as a wave of pleasure hit him.

"That's enough teasing, babe. Do it now", he demanded when he found his voice again. He tried to order you around but he wasn't the one who was calling the shots now.

"Beg for it", you simply spat those three words and watched the expression on his face quickly change.

He knew exactly that you meant it. That you would stand up right now and leave him like that if he didn't beg for it.

And your dominant side turned him on, a lot. But not only, mixed feelings were shown on his face because you dominating him also meant you acting up.

The usual result of that would be him punishing you for acting like a brat. But in this moment, he was powerless. He had to let go and see what happens.

And maybe get back at you later.

"Babe... please suck me. Please touch me", he asked in a submissive tone, the words leaving a weird aftertaste on his tongue.

You smiled satisfied. But you weren't happy yet.

"What's my name?", you asked moving your mouth closer to him so that your lips brushed against him.

"Ba- Y/N", he quickly corrected himself and half m0aned your name as you already had taken him in your mouth pleased by his reply. You licked him up and down trying to take in as much as you could.

You liked having him in your mouth. You weren't sure if you would but it felt good caressing his soft skin with your tongue.

You pushed him fully in and hit the back of your throat making you gag a little. It was a new feeling but it wasn't unpleasant. You liked the slight strain at the back of your throat.

And he did too. Very much. By now he was heavily panting and tightly gripping the upholstery of the couch so his white knuckles were shining through his skin.

A throaty groan left his lips when you repeatedly circled your tongue around his tip. His right hand found its way into your hair guiding the movement of your head.

You enjoyed how he slightly tore on your hair as he lost himself in complete bliss.

But then you stopped. He cursed coarsely and let out a displeased groan.

"I swear-" "What's my name?", you interrupted him asking the same question as before.

"Y/N", he answered gritting his teeth.

"Make sure you remember who makes you feel so good", you demanded and resumed to making him lose his mind.

He did as he was told to. He m0aned your name over and over again while you were sending him over the edge and had constant eye contact looking up at his with pleasure contorted face.

"Fvck, Y/N. I'm about to... you don't need to- you don't have to", he stuttered barely able to form a proper sentence as he was close.

But you understood what he was trying to say. He didn't want to force you to keep him in your mouth as he'd cvm.

He tried pulling away but you stopped him and it didn't take a lot of strength to do so. You never tasted his cvm but you wanted to try it. He didn't need to worry about it.

You took him in your mouth one last time, sucking and licking him before he reached his climax and came in your mouth. You watched him as he tilted his head back in ecstasy and m0aned your name underneath his breath.

His cvm tasted a little weird, just because it's new to you and you didn't know what to expect. But it was okay, you weren't disgusted or anything. You just swallowed it and let go of him.

You let your hands drop on your thighs and stayed on your knees as you looked up at him with a satisfied smile on your lips.

You were proud of yourself. You thought for giving your first blowjob ever in your life he looked pretty pleased.

He took a deep breath and ran his hands through his hair while he shortly collected himself.

He pulled his boxers and jeans back up but left his zipper open and the belt still unbuckled.

He then gave you an obscure look and reached down to pull you up on your feet by your arms. He wrapped his arms around you and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Thank you so so much, babe", he whispered into your ear, "you were absolutely amazing."

Whenever I write heavy smut my soul leaves my body shortly.

And ftr I never think of BTS Jungkook when I write this because that would sooo cringe and inappropriate. I imagine some other fictional character hahahh