16: teasing

Without uttering another word he grabbed your hand when you came out of the fitting room and pulled you to the checkout.

You waited silently in line and after the cashier placed the items in a bag for you he simply took out his wallet and paid for them.

Then you headed to his car still not talking a single word. You got inside and he started the engine. But before he could start driving you leaned over and placed a peck on his cheek.

"Thank you for the sets", you said smiling shyly. He returned the smile and looked at you with sparkling eyes.

"You're welcome, babe", he said winking.

Then he pulled out of the parking lot and you made your way home.

But you knew something was up. No, actually you knew exactly what was wrong. He was needy, you could tell by his body language.

His jaw clenched and his eyes were unnaturally fixed on the road as if concentrating on anything but you.

He was only driving with his left arm gripping the steering wheel so tightly his white knuckles shone through his thin skin.

His right hand was lying on the gearshift and he drummed restlessly with his fingers on it.

He sucked in a breath and tugged his lower lip between his teeth before he released it to let a smirk form on his lips.

"Is there something on my face?", he asked referring to you staring at him.

Damn, he caught you. Again.

"No, no... there isn't", you said quickly and turned your head away to look out of the window and distract yourself.

But then he moved his free hand from the gearshift to place it on your thigh.

You were only turned on by his mere good looks. But his touch made it even worse. It wasn't firm but tight enough to make it clear that he was touching you and in control.

He knew exactly which effect he had on you. Especially when he started rubbing your thigh with his thumb and slightly, just slightly slid his veiny hand up.

But this small movement was enough to trigger you. Now you were needy too and you both knew there was no turning back.

Whatever was going to happen when you were back home was in neither of your hands anymore.

Or actually it was. You had a bold idea. But you considered it a good idea. This was what you were going to do and nothing could stop you. Not when you were in the mood.

He parked the car in front of your apartment complex and you got out of the car. You went up to the right floor in the elevator still not talking to each other. The tension constantly building up.

He unlocked the apartment with his key and let you go in first.

You put down the paper bag with your newly purchased items and turned back around to him.

You felt the need to say something but when your eyes met his dark ones this feeling was gone. You didn't need words.

You stepped towards each other at the same moment and he closed the left distance between you by pulling you to him.

He placed his hand on your cheek and the other one on your hip. You tilted your head back as your lips met in a passionate kiss.

You held on to his shirt fisitng the fabric in your hand while he kissed you roughly. You were so hungry for each other and enjoyed every moment your lips perfectly molded into each other.

Soon enough you ran out of air though and you had to pull away. You were breathing heavily and gazed into his hooded eyes as he still kept you in place in his embrace.

But you had different plans. You made sure to never break eye contact when you removed his arms around you and you got on your knees in front of him.

A quietly gasped 'fvck' was the only sound that left his mouth at the sight of you to his feet.

He let his head fall back and ran his hands though his hair before he looked back down at you.

"Babe, what are you doing?", he asked roaming his eyes over you face finishing at your plump red lips.

"You know what I'm doing", you said boldly.

"You... you don't need to do this. I-" "But I want to", you cut him off.

"Are you sure? 'Cuz I don't want to force you to do something you don't want, you know", he explained wanting to make sure it wasn't just something you had to do because of the list.

"Yes, I'm sure", you said determinedly, "and also, I owe you a few." You added the last sentence with a enticing smile on your lips.

"Damn, you're already sending me over the edge", he said making a tormented face, "do you know how hard it was to see you change into sexy outfit after sexy outfit and not being able to do anything about it?"

"I could tell by the look on your face", you replied getting on your feet again.

"What are you doing?", he asked confused. You laid your hands and slowly pushed him backwards. He was puzzled by your move but he still gave in to your impact.

"Making you feel comfortable", you answered when he bumped into the back of the couch. Like this he could be half standing half seated, relaxed enough but also in a good position.

"Okay", he said smiling slightly at how you were taking more control of the situation. He found it cute.

But what you had in mind wasn't cute. You wanted to see lust written all over his face. You wanted to hear him m0an your name while you made him feel good like no one else ever could. You wanted him to know what you could do to him. And only you.

His smile quickly disappeared when you gripped his thighs and let your hands slide down his clothed legs as you got on your knees again.

You were sitting on your heels so your face was at the same height as his crotch but you could still make eye contact. Because you knew holding eye contact would drive him crazy.

You passed your hand along the muscles of his thighs and pressed down just firmly enough for him to feel your touch when you reached his lap area.

You could see how his eyes already fluttered at the simplest touch. You moved your hands up the soft fabric of his denim jeans and unbuckled his belt, opened the button and unzipped his jeans.

I literally forgot to post yesterday 🙄🤦‍♀️