12: talk dirty to me

You followed Jungkook inside the same fraternity house where the last party you went with him took place as well.

You had changed into your comfort denim mum jeans and a black crop top with a round neckline which was deep enough to reveal the outlines of your cleavage but not showing too much.

You were seriously wondering if those students threw these parties every week-end and if Jungkook went there every time.

But then your attention was drawn to Rachel who approached you through the crowd as you made your way to the living room where Jungkook's friends were probably already waiting for you.

"Hi, Y/N", she greeted you first and then looked Jungkook up and down, "hi, Jungkook. Long time no see."

"Hi, Rach", he greeted her loudly to top the buzzing music and gave her a kind smile before he kept walking to your usual place.

You didn't know what bothered you more: the fact that he called her by a nickname, that this caused a sting in your stomach or that she had checked him out.

You had to admit, he looked fine as hell today. He had exchanged his ripped jeans for casual black pants and a black belt.

He had tucked a large white shirt into the waistband and put on the usual leather jacket. His hair was pushed back making him look effortlessly hot.

But still, it didn't give her the right to undress him with her eyes right in front of your salad making you feel some type of emotion you never did before.

It put you into a bad mood and you gladly accepted the drink Jungkook handed to you before you went to join the circle of his friend group in the big living room.

You downed it in one go and pulled a contorted face. You earned a puzzled look from him which you easily ignored.

Before you could even wonder where to sit he already looped his arm around your waist and pulled you down to sit on his lap on the same armchair as last time.

The alcohol spread through your veins putting you a little bit at ease but it wasn't able to wash the grumpy expression off.

Your eyes wandered restlessly over the drunk crowd and you changed your sitting position a few times because you were so annoyed that you were physically uncomfortable until you were stopped. By him.

"Don't... move, babe", Jungkook's deep voice rumbled into your ear as his grip tightened on your hips, "it's making me hard especially with the memory of you-"

"Understood", you hissed before he could finish his sentence making him smirk.

"Don't act like it doesn't turn you on when I'm talking dirty to you", he remarked smugly.

You wanted to deny it but you feared your cheeks would turn even redder if you did.

The truth was, it did turn you on and it had your mind going crazy.

Recalling the itmes left on your list made a naughty idea pop up in your head. What if he used his belt to tie... nevermind.

Only thinking about those unholy things without even saying them out loud made your body temperature rise.

"Penny for your thoughts", Jungkook mumbled close to your ear and took another sip of the drink in his hands.

"You can keep that penny, I don't want it", you tried it with a sassy comeback to hide that you felt like you've been caught.

"Hm, no. Now I'm even more curious what you've been fantasizing about that makes your cheeks blush so cutely", he sneered piercing you with interested eyes.