16: aftercare

"Oh my God, what do yo mean?", you whined biting your lip because of the strain, "stop teasing and do it."

"Do what, babe?", he asked wrapping his arm tightly around your waist, "I want to hear those magic words fall off your lips."

"Fvck me", you blurt trying not to lose your mind due to the growing tension.

"Be a good girl and say 'please' ", he said watching you squirm under his touch with utmost satisfaction and amusement.

"Please, Jungkook. Please fvck me", you obeyed completely submissive to anything he'd say right now. You just wanted release, you were desperate.

"Of course, babe", he replied smugly and pushed himself in earning a breathy m0an from you, "watch."

He began slowly circling his hips moving slightly in and out while going back to caressing your bud.

Because of the gentle bouncing movement your hair fell into your face. You didn't care less as the pleasure took control of your body and you tilted your head back against his chest.

But he wasn't okay with it.

"I said watch", he repeated pulling out almost making you whine at the loss of contact.

He reached out his arm to your hand resting on your left thigh and pulled off the hair tie from around your wrist.

He gathered your hair into a ponytail and tied it together so it wouldn't hang into your face anymore.

"Now watch how I make you cvm and don't you dare look away", he rumbled into your ear and roughly inserted himself again making your thighs quiver.

You had a hard time keeping your eyes open as he hit all the right spots making sure to treat your body well and bring you closer to your climax.

He made it all about you but you could tell by the way his breathing was heavy and his thighs were flexing underneath you that he was enjoying it just as much as you.

You still tried holding back with your m0ans but you almost had no control anymore.

And when he softly flicked your sensitive spot you lost it. Your high rolled over you and you called out his name loudly.

He smiled satisfied with your intense reaction and groaned thrusting sloppily a few last times into you to ride out his high.

Your cheeks were red and your chest was rising and falling quickly to catch your breath. You leaned back against his body to relax and bathe in the pleasurable feeling

"You did so great, babe", he breathed into your ear and closed his legs along with yours. Just this slight movement made you feel how sore you were down there.

You whimpered quietly and he pushed his right arm under your legs to move you into a different position holding you bridal style. You leaned your head against his shoulder and sighed deeply.

"This was... absolutely amazing", you said quietly.

A small chuckle shook his body making your head move along. "I'm glad you liked it", he mumbled, "I hope I wasn't too rough."

"Not at all", you reassured him and laughed, "just a little demanding."

"Don't lie to me, babe. I know you like being dominated by me", he said kissing your temple. Only this sentence caused a shiver to run down your spine. Yes, you did like it.

"I can't say that I don't", you admitted shyly.

"You can go for a shower now", he offered you, "you should also go toilet to prevent bacteria from infecting your bladder."

"You know stuff", you said chuckling shaking your head in disbelief, "but will do."

"You better", he muttered pressing kisses to your neck, "I don't want to wait to fvck you again for a week until you're mended."

It turned you on so much when he talked so bluntly about screwing you. You licked your lower lip and then bit it. You could never get enough of that.

"Okay then, I'll go", you said moving to the side to get up. You stood on your feet groggily as your knees almost caved in.

He quickly wrapped his strong arm around your body to keep you from falling to the ground.

"You okay?", he asked trying to hide a smirk

"Um yea", you said blushing, "my legs are just... a little tired." You took a breath and concentrated on standing on your own.

You walked towards the door of his room knowing damn well that he was enjoying the view of you walking around naked but you actually didn't mind, you felt pretty comfortable.

"Are you hungry? Should I order pizza?", he asked before you left the room.

"Yes, I'm starving! Get me a margherita", you told him loudly keeping walking to the bathroom at the end of the dark hallway.

"Commanding much?!", he called after you amused.

"If I get out of the shower and there's no pizza you're in trouble!", you yelled back laughing.

After using the bathroom and going for a shower you walked back into his room with a towel wrapped around your body.

He wasn't there anymore after probably going for a shower himself and going downstairs to wait for the delivery to arrive.

You didn't want to put your uncomfortable going out outfit back on and decided to help yourself to his wardrobe.

You put on a pair of his boxers, your socks and one of his huge black shirts which ended right under your butt.

You walked downstairs and found him putting down two boxes of pizza on the counter in the kitchen. He turned around when he heard you coming in and gaped at you with big eyes seeing you in his clothes.

"Damn, babe. You look stunning in my clothes", he said checking you out and swiftly snaked his arm around your waist to pull you to his body.

"You should walk around like this here more often", he whispered guiding your chin towards him and kissed you sweetly.

"I'm afraid that won't be possible when your parents are around", you said giggling as he began placing pecks all over your face.

"Too bad", he said moving his hands to your waist to pick you up and sit you down on the counter. You opened the pizza box and took out a piece to dig in.

"So tell me, Jungkook", you said after swallowing a bite of your pizza, "how are you going to help me kiss a stranger?"

REAL TALK