𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙨

Y/n had a good childhood.

It didn't start off good but it turned out nice in the end and she wouldn't trade the memories she made for the world.

She had little to no memories of her Father and none of her Mother. As far as she knew, her Mother wanted nothing to do with her. Same with her father.

As a baby, an elderly couple took care of her. They were nice to her and always made her feel special and loved.

The first gift she'd ever recieved was from them. That gift being a Kamera.

It had been something their late son had sent them, the last one before he had died after some ruins he was exploring had collapsed.

On y/n's fourth birthday, they gave her that Kamera and told her it was all hers. To take pictures of the vast world like their son once wanted to.

Y/n treasured the Kamera and brought it along everywhere she went. She took pictures of the run rising and setting.

She took pictures of ships out at sea and beautiful cloud formations during storms.

Y/n loved that Kamera so much. But it had gotten her in trouble once before.

Y/n smiled at the photo the Kamera produced, admiring the picture of the cat who had patiently waited for her to take a picture of it before walking away.

"Bye-bye, kitty!" she chirped, waving to the feline as it trotted away. She glanced back at the picture and frowned at it.

Huh, she'd caught something else.

Y/n realized it was a little boy around her age frantically trying to get two grown men to let go of a bag of some kind.

Y/n slowly looked over in that direction and her heart dropped all the way to her stomach.

She'd been spotted.

"You little brat, give me that-!" one of the men shouted and y/n let out a frightened squeal.

Before the man could take her Kamera or the photo in her hand, the little boy who had originally been in the picture hit him on the back of his head with a wooden plank.

He wasted no time grabbing his bag and dragging y/n along with him, ignoring the shouts of the angry men behind them.

"Hmph! That lazy Old Geezer..." the boy grumbled as him and y/n hurried to a much more populated area, "He never keeps his word and then I have to pay the price for it...!"

"Uhm... excuse me? Who are you?" y/n inquired as the duo slowed down to walk rather than running.

The boy had turquoise eyes and pink hair. Y/n originally thought it was white due to the lighting but now that the sun was shining down on them, she could see that it was just a really light shade of pink.

There was dirt on his face, a couple of cuts here and there yet his face still had a strangely soft look to it.

"Ah, Ayumu is my name! Sorry for suddenly dragging you like that." Ayumu apologized, "Can't let my witness get killed now can I?"

"K-Killed!? Witness!?" y/n cried.

Ayumu nodded, "Because of you, I have proof that those bastards were up to no good! But, you can't be my witness if I don't have your name. So... you are...?"

"Y/n." she replied.

"Y/n..." Ayumu murmured and he smiled, "I like your name. It's pretty. And I like how it sounds too! I could say it all day! Y/n..."