𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔

Ha.

It seemed as though Itto was constantly competing with Haiyang. Every hour of the day.

But then again, it couldn't be really called competition when Haiyang wasn't trying.

Like, at all.

To put it simply, Haiyang just didn't care. He found Itto annoying, yes, but wouldn't do anything unless the oni acted first.

His main focus was y/n.

She seemed happy, especially when she was talking to the pink haired girl.

Even if she whined and protested when the old man made her practice swinging her sword, she still looked happy.

Today, y/n was sitting in her garden.

Haiyang simply watched from afar, admiring his friend as she kinda just sat beneath the thunder sakura.

One she claimed to have planted herself.

She seemed distant.

Ah, she was thinking.

Her expression which she adorned while thinking was very... cute.

Haiyang covered his mouth with the back of his hand, cheeks growing warm as he averted his gaze from y/n, "Hm..."

There seems to be a problem here-

As Haiyang was having a mental battle with himself, Kaori was strolling by.

She tilted her head and grinned when she saw that Haiyang was watching y/n.

"Y/n said you were good friends but she never said you were that close." she teased and the God tensed, looking at her with a bewildered expression.

He was really just surprised by her sudden arrival and relaxed, "Oh, Kaori."

Kaori wandered to his side and smiled at the sight of y/n staring at one of the little glaze lilies she'd planted.

"Instead of standing here like a creep, why not go talk to her?" Kaori inquired.

Haiyang nodded his head in y/n's direction and Kaori spotted Itto run across the garden to the h/c haired simp.

"HEY! Y/N! I FOUND SOME ONIKABU-"

"GYAAAAAAAAHHH!!! ITTO, DON'T SHOUT LIKE THAT!!!" y/n screeched, "YOU SCARED ME, DAMN IT!"

"I brought y/n here to spend time with the people she'd left behind." Haiyang explained, "I don't want to butt in and interrupt."

"Ohhh, I see!" Kaori chimed, "Well then, if you're not going to talk with her, could you help me with some tasks?"

Haiyang frowned, "Mm..."

He was about to decline. I mean, he's a God.
Why would a God help with tasks?

But then he remembered that y/n really cared about this strange girl so he accepted with a nod and a, "Sure."

Y/n perked up at the sound of the word tasks and suddenly shouted, "Can I go?"

"Wouldn't that attract a lot of attention?" Kaori questioned with a small frown.

"Nope, it'll be fine!" Itto exclaimed, "I'll go with them to make sure of it!"

Kaori raised a brow, "You'd just attract more attention you bumbling buffoon of a gorilla."

"I-" Itto pouted, "Who are you calling a gorilla, Kaori?! Quit being so rude!"

"It's not being rude, it's being honest." Kaori said with something pretty close to a sneer, "Ahem... anywho, you can go only if y/n says you can."

The h/c haired woman shrugged with a warm smile, "Sure, I don't see why not. I don't mind."

"I do." Haiyang said in a low voice, giving Itto an intense death glare.

"Hm?" y/n hummed.

"Nothing." Haiyang mumbled.

And so, the trio set out.

They had a list of things they needed to complete, all of them fairly simple.

"Here!" y/n chirped, offering some onigiri to Haiyang after the lil trio had stopped by a good stall.

The God's eyes lit up and he leaned forward, eagerly taking a bite out of the food while giving Itto an almost ha, loser like look.

Itto gave Haiyang a glare before exclaiming, "Hey! Y/n! Try this!"

"Huh? Try wha-ACK"

Y/n had turned her head to look at Itto only for some sakura mochi to be shoved down her throat.

"You moron!" Haiyang shouted at Itto as y/n began to choke, "Y/n! Y/n, are you alright?!"

...

A couple minutes later, when y/n was no longer choking on food, y/n assured a panicked Itto that she was just fine.

Even though she'd gotten hurt several times because of him, she was still forgiving and her warm smile did not once change.

However, it always seemed like her eyes were brighter when she was looking at Haiyang.

The cerulean haired man was pouting as y/n pat his long hair, talking about how he needed to cut it.

"Should I?" Haiyang wondered, running his fingers through a few strands of his long hair.

Y/n gave him a sweet smile, "Well, it's completely up to you. I think you'd look good with medium length hair, Sui."

Haiyang regarded y/n for a moment.

His cheeks went pink.

"I'll do it."

"E-Eh? Uhm, Haiyang, don't cut your hair just because I recommended it..."

"I'm doing it cause I want to."

Y/n sighed heavily when Haiyang showed no signs of changing his mind.

"Well, it seems like we've got everything." y/n said, referring to the several bags of groceries Itto was carrying, "I guess we could go home now-"

"HEY! YOU! H/C TOP!"

Y/n jumped and looked over her shoulder. Oh look, some Doushin.

Oh wait, it was those jerks from before.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!!"

"FOR WHAT?!!!"

Apparently y/n burned down a house.

Two houses.

"BUT I DIDN'T BURN DOWN ANYTHING!!!"

"WELL YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GIVE UP YOUR VISION AND RAN INSTEAD!!!"

"I GOT RID OF MY VISION AND THAT WAS A YEAR AGO!!! QUIT MAKING UP REASONS TO THROW ME IN JAIL!"

"STOP RESISTING!"

"LEMME GO!!! I DONT WANNAAAA!!!"

Haiyang and Itto could only watch in confusion as y/n was dragged away.

(Idek)