𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

"Kazuha! Beidou! What are you guys doing here?" Ayumu asked as he strolled over to join the growing group of people with Kokomi beside him.

Beidou had wandered over to watch in amusement as y/n bawled like a baby and Kazuha pat her back with a wary smile.

Gorou and Aether had run to check to make sure y/n was unharmed while Paimon floated behind them and the pink haired Divine Priestess in addition to the pink haired fugitive trailed after them.

Teppei too!

The Resistance Soldiers were picking themselves up, the injured being taken care of immediately.

"Your long lost twin was the one to request our help." Beidou replied with a smile, "As usual, she's several steps ahead of everyone."

Ayumu gave Kokomi a grin, "Nice, Kokomi!"

The duo gave each other a high five.

"Oh! Is this the person y/n was talking about?" Paimon realized after a brief moment.

Ayumu nodded, "Uh-huh! Aether, Paimon, meet Sangonomiya Kokomi! Watatsumi Island's wonderful Divine Priestess and possibly a distant relative of mine!"

Kokomi cleared her throat, calming herself and fighting back the luminous smile which was brought upon her face by her mischievous doppelgänger.

"Greetings, Aether. It's just as Ayumu said. My name is Sangonomiya Kokomi and I am also the leader of the Resistance as well as the Divine Priestess."

"Divine Priestess?" Aether echoed.

"She's the person currently in charge on Watatsumi Island." Y/n spoke up, "Watatsumi Island is where a majority of the Resistance is from."

"Ohhh, Paimon gets it!" Paimon exclaimed.

"I've actually heard all about you from Beidou and Kazuha. Though I hadn't expected to find you'd joined the resistance." Kokomi continued, "Do you have a plan beyond this point?"

"Nope." Aether replied with a shake of his head.

"Well, in that case, shall we continue our conversation at the shrine of Sangonomiya?" the Divine Priestess offered, "Although the Shogun's Army has retreated for now, the war is far from over."

"Considering that blondilocks over here took out a Harbinger, I'm sure he could be of great help to the Resistance." Ayumu chimed, "Don't you, Gorou? Y/n?"

Y/n nodded, "Yep! Kokomi, I'm sure Aether could help out with turning the tides in our favor."

"Ah, then lets discuss out counter plan over at the shrine at Watatsumi." Kokomi decided with a nod, "Aether?"

The blond nodded, "Sounds good to me."

"Um... Can I come, too?" Teppei asked tentatively, "I know Watatsumi Island very well. I can carry on being your guide, if you'd like."

"Oh yeah! You could sure teach Paimon a thing or two!" Paimon exclaimed, "Can he, Aether?"

The blond chuckled, "Of course."

Kokomi smiled before turning to the doggy General, "Gorou, thank you for all you have done. Our forces are weaker than the Shogun's Army, and my absence can only have made the recent days all the more trying for you."

Gorou, who had been trying to ignore Ayumu's aggressive eyebrow waggles finally managed to ignore the very dangerous buffoon's antics.

"I'm afraid I must still ask you to stay a while longer, to keep eyes on the Shogun's Army and also to see to the wounded." Kokomi paused, "...but I will ask the mercenaries to remain stationed here, y/n and Kazuha too. Hopefully, this will serve to reduce the pressure you are under."