𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁

Oh yes, y/n was definitely going to faint.

Wtf was this creature?

It was tall and humanoid with a raspy voice that made y/n want to rupture her ear drums. It was quite unpleasant-

It looked like it could kill her in less than a minute and-OH MY GOD IT'S ATTACKING!!!

Y/n shrieked, diving out of the way when the creature pulled a fidget spinner type move and almost sliced both her and Aether in half.

"WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US, HUH!?" y/n shrieked, "W-WE WERE JUST PASSING THROUGH, THAT'S ALL! LET US LEAVE AND WE WON'T SAY A WORD, I SWEAR!"

"Coming here was your first mistake. Now, you all shall pay the price." the Abyss Herald replied almost coldly, "As a Herald, I will mete our your punishment."

"A Herald...?" Aether echoed then his eyes widened, "Oh! It's the thing Dainsleif was talking about! An Abyss Herald?"

"Dainsleif...?" the Abyss Herald echoed, "I thought you were just some pests who had stumbled across this place on accident but no. You're affiliated with that pain in the ass-"

Y/n deadpanned, "wat"

The Abyss Herald seemed to catch itself before going back to that formal tone, "Did he send you here to die? His resistance against the Abyss has gone nowhere for a long time."

"Hey now, weren't you just-" y/n began to say but was rudely interrupted.

"There is nothing you can do to change the tide..." the Abyss Herald exclaimed, "The Abyss is unstoppable! Those who stand in our way shall perish!"

"PERISH!? YOU MEAN DIE!? WE'RE GONNA DIE!?" y/n shrieked, completely forgetting about the fact that this creature knows what a pain in the ass is, "JUST FOR BEING CURIOUS!?"

"Curiosity did kill the cat." Paimon murmured and y/n made a noise of distress.

"Paimon! You're not helping!" Aether said sharply, "Cut it out already!"

"Oops! Paimon's sorry!"

Too late.

Y/n fainted on the spot, collapsing and hecking flopping on the floor.

Ah, yes.

The perfect moment to pass out.

Aether, Paimon and the Abyss Herald all stared at y/n in silence as she snored.

"...is she sleeping?" the creature asked.

"Nope!" Paimon chirped, grinning at the Abyss Herald, "She's preparing to kick your ass!"

"Paimon!"

"Sorry!"

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

"STOP IT! LEAVE NII-CHAN ALONE!" Kaori cried, clinging to y/n as the two children could only watch as Ayumu was being kicked around by two men.

The salmon haired boy had tried to fight back at first but realized his efforts were futile, curling up into a ball and trying to protect his face to the best of his abilities instead.

The sound of breaking bones left y/n feeling sick and her throat dry.

The noises were horrible...

Y/n just wanted them to stop...

She took notice of how Ayumu was bleeding now from a wound on his head. Did they... did they hit him in the head?

"Ayumu!" y/n shouted, realizing that her friend had fallen unconscious, "S-Somebody! Please help us! Help!"

Kaori was sobbing now, burying her face in the sleeve of y/n's kimono which had been sewn back together countless times by now.