𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

(I did it. I revised it)

(This is where the fic changes)

(Warning: minor spoilers for jjk kinda. If you don't know, don't worry, if you know I'm sorry)

Y/n wasn't the bravest person in the world.

Certainly not the most cowardly, considering the lengths she'd go for other people, but not fearless either.

Her near constant shrieking, screaming and crying made it very easy to forget that the man who had taken her in and trained her was once a frightening member of the Shogun's Army.

The man, despite his notoriety for being a kind and friendly gentleman, was viewed as a monster on the battlefield.

It was only natural that his students, even the more skittish one of the three, would be monsters as well.

The retired samurai was known for ending battles in the blink of the eye, going for the kill with no hesitation and leaving no room for his opponent to adjust.

Y/n, despite her seemingly anti-violent disposition, clearly took that lesson to heart when he taught her.

Sara had witnessed the aftermath before.

"Any sign of them?"

"We believe they're headed for the shores of Araumi, so sent more soldiers to cut them off at Konda Village."

Sara nodded, before she turned her gaze to where a few other members of the Tenryou Commission were tending to the wounded who had once been in pursuit of the two l vision holders.

The man took notice of the tengu's expression and decided to continue, "Some will recover with time, as they didn't suffer many injuries. Although... a few lost hands and arms. Those are the lucky ones," the samurai gestured over to where a few bodies lay unattended, "The old man taught those two well."

The woman quietly thanked the samurai, issuing orders for more soldiers to be sent as backup for the first group sent to cut the duo off, before approaching the area the man had gestured too.

The area was mostly undisturbed, with the exception of a few trees that had been struck by what Sara concluded to be electro energy from a vision.

As for the bodies, there wasn't much to say.

They were dead. Dead men don't speak, so Sara couldn't exactly ask who had been the one to do this.

Even if they could tell her, she didn't have to ask.

Ayumu's cuts to the throat were treatable, if addresses in time. He left the possibility of survival, even if the possibility itself was about as slim as a twig.

Y/n, as surprising as it was, didn't give her enemies that chance. Quick and painless, but no coming back.

The aftermath. It was only the aftermath which Sara had seen. Although, it didn't seem as though she'd be seeing the actual process this time.

"EEK! Haiyang, do something!" y/n wailed, diving out of the way of the many rolling spikes of ice tearing through the floor as the Harbinger used her cryo delusion's power to keep her enemies at a distance.

The God didn't reply, blades of hydro knocking the floating icicles off course to strike the wall instead of his terrified human.

They weren't having much luck in getting close to her, not with that cold 🍑 barrier of ice she kept around her at all times. Haiyang couldn't just summoned a vortex to shred her to pieces, but he didn't want to risk it with Aether and Ayumu still in that domain within the puppet's sword.