𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀

(Lots of changes here)

Something always goes wrong.

Whenever things seemed to be going well, something happened. Something happened and y/n's world just crumbled around her.

"How are we supposed to get through this?!" Aether demanded, staring at the massive electro infused vortex that sat in the middle of the room in disbelief.

The four could catch glimpses of Haiyang and Baal still fighting and something told them that the fight would be ending very soon.

"Mm..." Ayumu picked up a piece of rubble and chucked it at the vortex experimentally.

The rock was shredded upon contact.

"Well we're not going in like that, that's for sure." he commented, then glanced at y/n, "That's no good."

"Any other ideas?" Paimon inquired, "Any???"

Y/n rubbed her temples, grumbling to herself as she tried to think of a way to get the two Gods' attention.

Yell? No, they'd just ignore them.

Try to go through the vortex? That means death.

With every single idea y/n could come up with, something popped up to reject the idea immediately.

She was about to ask someone else for an idea but didn't get the chance to Ayumu punching her in the thigh out of nowhere.

He did that on purpose.

He knew y/n was suffering through her blood ritual again. During said blood ritual, y/n often felt pain in her legs and feet as well.

Intense and electrifying pain.

"OW! WHAT THE-!!" Ayumu held a hand over y/n's mouth to muffle her noises of complaint, whispering apologies under his breath as she thrashed.

"Sorry, sorry!" he apologized hastily then proceeded to punch y/n in the thigh again, getting a scream out of her this time.

He moved his hand and just as planned, Haiyang heard it. For a second the vortex seemed to waver and thin out in one area, becoming safe to pass through.

"In you go!" Ayumu exclaimed, tossing y/n through the vortex. He snatched up Aether and ran in after her, just before the vortex regained its shape.

Haiyang had paused, noticing the familiar h/c haired girl coming flying through the vortex out of nowhere.

She looked to be in pain....no, she was in pain!

Had she gotten hurt trying to get through?

Well yes but actually no. Y/n was just recovering from being punched in the thigh in the same spot. Twice.

Haiyang glanced at Baal only to find that Aether and Ayumu were throwing hands with her now.

So... he ran to y/n's side to check on her.

"Hey! Y/n!" he snapped as y/n rolled around on the ground in agony, "Where are you hurt?"

"Ayumu punched me in my 🚚ing thigh!!!!"

Wait a damn-

"Have fun you two!" Ayumu called before him and Aether got domain expansioned, leaving y/n and Haiyang alone. With the puppet that just stood there.

Y/n stared at it anxiously while Haiyang regarded it for a long moment, seemingly waiting for it to leap.

"Tch, annoying 🍑." Haiyang scoffed then looked to y/n who had sat up on her knees, "So you're not hurt?"