𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗮

"Remind Paimon why we're here-"

"We have to ask y/n about Inazuma, remember?" Aether told the pixie.

"Yeah, but, didn't y/n say she didn't like talking about it?" Paimon questioned.

The duo were waiting outside y/n's door. They meant to knock about five minutes ago but Paimon kept stalling.

The reason the pixie kept stalling was that y/n's house had an awfully menacing aura around it. It was like there was an invisible wall with a big, "get tf away from here" written on it.

"...she did say that..." Aether mumbled, "But she still does owe us a favor-"

"Hey! Paimon planned on using that favor for lunch!" Paimon protested.

"I'll buy you lunch later, this is more important." Aether said simply as he went to knock on y/n's front door.

"Nothing is more important than lunch-" Paimon snapped back just before the door flew open and whacked the poor little pixie right in the face.

"Paimon!" Aether began to say but froze under the ice cold gaze of the man standing in the doorway of y/n's house.

He clearly wasn't happy about seeing Aether there, steel blue eyes narrowed. His long cerulean hair was messy and the ruffled state he was in gave off the impression of-AHEM

Something.

"Who are you and want do you want. Speak quickly." this strange person ordered.

"W-We're y/n's friends! We came here to ask her something!" Aether managed to say, 'Why does it feel like this guy wants to kill me...'

The young man made a quiet humming noise, narrowing his eyes at Aether, "Friends, huh..."

"Sui! What happened to the kitchen!?" y/n cried from inside the house and this scary dude flinched.

'Ahh, so that's his name.' Aether realized.

"Y/n! I told you not to call me that in front of other people!" he shouted.

"My bad, BUT THE FOOD IS ON FIRE-!!!"

The scary guy, having completely forgotten about Aether and Paimon, hurried back into the house in a bit of a panic.

"What a weirdo! He just ran off after hitting Paimon in the face with the door! Hmph!" Paimon huffed, "C'mon, sounds like y/n is in there too. Let's go see what's happening."

"Isn't this technically trespassing?"

"Not if the door is open."

Paimon was the first to float on inside towards the frantic shouting in the kitchen.

"PUT IT OUT, PUT IT OUT-!!!"

"Just wait a second-"

Aether and Paimon peeked into the kitchen just as the tall man from earlier dumped a bucket of water on the raging fire that was apparently food.

Both y/n and the strange man stared at the food in silence before y/n heaved a sigh, "Mm... guess we'll just stop by the Wanmin Restaurant and grab food from there."

"We wouldn't have to buy anything if you'd just let me take you there." the blue eyed man said with a frown.

Y/n smiled at him, "I know, Sui, but I don't want to cause you any trouble. Besides, do you still have your powers?"

"They're coming back slowly but surely." the man hummed then blinked, turning his head to glare at Aether and Paimon, "Tsk, don't you two have any manners. First you barge into our house then you eavesdrop on our conversation?"