𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

"And BAM! She punched him in the throat! An Archon! She punched an Archon!"

"Oh? Is that so?"

Suzu nodded, "Yep yep, and she beat up the Harbinger twice! Y/n really is strong! Just like you told me she was!"

The raven was perched on a mini window, having wiggled her way through the bars so she could chat with the prisoner inside.

He was laying on his back, looking as relaxed as ever. In his hand was a vision, one Suzu had retrieved when she returned to Inazuma.

After she delivered y/n's letter and kite to the young pink haired shrine maiden with the sorrowful turquoise eyes, of course.

Suzu watched as the young man tossed the vision up and down, "How odd... I guess this is a result of it being so far away longer than usual."

"Do you not remember y/n?" Suzu asked.

"Oh no, I do." the prisoner assured the bird, "Some things are just a bit blurry... no worries. You say she's been up to some excitement, hm?"

"Well, yeah. Quite a bit." Suzu said with a small nod, "Should I go try to keep her out of trouble?"

"No need!" the young man chirped and turned his gaze to her, a smile on his face, "I think I'm ready to leave. I'll give you five minutes to get as far from here as possible!"

Suzu instantly knew what the idiot was planning on doing, "Is this necessary?"

The prisoner smiled, "Four minutes."

"Grr... you damn pyromaniac-" Suzu was quick to turn, squeeze through the bars and fly away, "Give me an extra minute!"

Suzu felt a little bad, scaring y/n into thinking that her friend had died but orders were orders. The raven had made a deal with the turquoise eyed menace and if that deal was broken, she would be sealed away yet again.

'Ugh... why do I put up with this...' Suzu wondered as she dove down to land on a tree branch a fair distance away from the prison where her Master was being kept.

For the past eleven months, Suzu had been bringing her Master's vision to him so he wouldn't completely forget "something important."

She served as his eyes and ears until the day he finally decided to stop playing around and do something.

Which was today.

Suzu flinched a little as a spark flared in the distance before the whole damn side of the mountain exploded.

It was pure chaos as Suzu watched prisoners flee and guards struggle to maintain order. One explosion followed another, followed by some guards going flying.

"...Ah." Suzu grumbled.

The raven watched in silence as smoke floated into the sky, forming the words, Hiiiii Suzu :D

Suzu heaved a sigh, "Never thought I'd be saying this, but I worry for Inazuma's safety."

(Obanai is very disappointed)